1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How come none of my teachers looked like this?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by John E Davies, Jul 19, 2005.

1. John E Davies

John E Davies

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050718/...f5yzKdH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OHYzBHNlYwN0bXA-

I think it would be extremely hard to concentrate on the subject while she was standing in front of the class.

Even if she is insane....

From the "related story" link

"A teacher will claim she was insane due to emotional stress and did not know right from wrong when she had sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, her attorney said Monday."

"The boy told investigators he and the teacher had sex in a classroom, her house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove. He said Lafave told him her marriage was in trouble and that she was aroused by the fact that having sex with him was not allowed."

John

2. cruzer

cruzer

All i gotta say is that i went to a party that had a bunch of elementry school teachers at it and DAM was i aroused by them:)...the words Hot For Teacher kept playing through my head. If any of them had been my teachers i would deffinitly not been able to concentrate!

Stew

3. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Pedophile .. plain and simple.

4. 74fj40

74fj40

OMG, Why cant she teach all of my classes???

5. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

You would still hit it though TY. :D

6. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

As a 14 yr old boy ? Sure .. But as the man that raised two stepsons, I would be hardpressed not to break her face .

TY

7. Rugster

Rugster

8. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

It really is interesting to see the enormous cultural gap regarding differences in treatment / impressions based on sex. Seems like the popular wisdow might go:

A 14 year old boy who nails his hot teacher is a stud. All the boys envy him. And if I may say so, some grown up men do too, apparently.

A 14 year old girl will have been abused by the bad guy etc. Victim etc. It's disgusting etc.

1st PC reaction is that it's always worse when it's the female who gets victimized (and of course, if a white male is victimized who cares...).
    2nd higher level PC reaction is that it's equally bad.

The interesting thing is that there is more than just PC brainwashing here, maybe. At what point do cultural imprints become reality? Is it really worse in one case than in the other?

9. chet

chet

I think they are equally bad, althoguh she is hot, what she did was totally sick. A 14 year old boy? Come one she could have gone into any bar and picked up a legal age guy. She did what she did because she has a sickness. Same as if a guy did it.

Now I also firmly believe that the 14 year old boy needs a talking to as well. I don't think its all her fault. I can see if she forced herself on him it sounds pretty mutual to me with his cousin driving them around!

10. Tigerstripe40

Tigerstripe40

Either that or she is SO f-d up emotionally that she CAN'T get and keep a decent guy of her own age...

Personally, I wouldn't want someone that messed up ti be the teacher of my children.

In any case, yeah, she's got a sickness.
    If you ask me, it's kind of sad...

11. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

I sure hope she doesn't get off based on this insanity plea.

Wonder if the feminazis will come into the picture and claim that she had been victimized by society / husband etc.... Likely not, though, they will probably stay completely silent on this one whereas it it were a male teacher they'd be all over him... (which would be fine btw).

12. LandCruiserPhil

LandCruiserPhil Peter Pan Syndrome Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
  13. Hltoppr

Hltoppr

Media:
    Albums:
    Port of Indecision...otherwise Northern Arizona
    The thing is, because of our laws, it is presumed that the boy was too young to make an informed, adult decision as to whether engaging in intercourse with this woman was a good thing to do. As both his teacher, and an adult, she was also in the position of power....

That's why we consider those under 18 to be minors.

I actually heard the interview with her (ex) husband on Larry King...he was very articulate and seemed to have a heck of a good head. I can only imagine the strength it took to hold his $hit together....

My guess is that after trial she'll be found guilty and be looking at about 15 years in the crossbar hotel, plus the pleasure of being a registered sex offender for the rest of her life. I hope the sex was good enough to be worth the price....

-H-

14. re_guderian

re_guderian SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Not to sound harsh, but there's the double standard right there. If it was a 14 yr old girl, would you be saying she needed a "talking to"? And that it wouldn't have been all the fault of a male teacher? The point of the law is that if you're under 18, there is no such thing as "mutual". I doubt she'll get the same sentence that a man would had the genders been reversed in this situation.

As a man who works a lot with the youth of our church and Boy Scouts, I am super-sensitive to the subject of abuse. We make sure that we are NEVER one-on-one with youth, so there's no opportunity for abuse, and that we are not subject to false accusations... Its a sick old world we live in.

15. 89GASHOG

89GASHOG

16. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Get them in whatever you can ... just make sure they get pounded on regularly. Self defence isn't worth a damn on the street if they've spent countless hrs throwing punches in the air.

Simple criteria I like to use :

1 ) If they don't slip or block their partners strike will they actually get hit??

2 ) Are mouth guards a requirement? :D

3 ) Are they ustilizing ALL their tools?

4 ) Is there a ground fighting component as well as standup?

Scenario training, emotional climate training, pain threshold t, multiple assailants, weapons, force continuum, ground and pound (mounted and pounded on with 16oz gloves for 2 min rounds).

TY - *stepping off of soapbox*