how can you tell if your foot's broken?

i was running down the stairs yesterday and hit a pile of crap-wood at the bottom --

-- pretty bruised the side of my foot, and this AM, can't put weight on it ---

-- fawk --

i'm going to an orthopedic guy in a few hours, but wanted to cut to the chase --

-- ideas?

:mad:

e

fj40crusher

Swelling and pain...lots of it. I broke the 5th flange on my right foot years ago, worse experience of my life. Nothing will make you appreciate being in good physical shape more then walking with crutches for 6 months.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
SILVER Star

If it is a sprain, vibration won't hurt. Put your phone on the injured area, set it to vibrate, and then call it. If you scream like a :princess: it is broken

dang it, not fast enough :D

and note, the coloring is isuing existing fluorescent lighting and no flash --

-- i do not have gangrene, nor am i homeless, you fawks --

:D

e

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
SILVER Star

We built a huge metal sled and bolted a lazy boy to it. Though it would be a good idea to load six of us on it and run her down the hill. I tried to stop it with my foot and got sucked under. My foot looked exactly like that and yes it was broken.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star

did you break all your toes on your left foot too? Look like Arby's curly fries

Mikesta said:
did you break all your toes on your left foot too? Look like Arby's curly fries
LMAO....i think i s*** myself laughing...not only am i gonna have to change my boys shorts, i'm now gonna have to change mine...

Stone

erics_bruisers said:
i have been told it looks like i broke a meta-carpal bone --

:(

e
Damn Eric, those are the ugliest pair of hands that I've ever seen. :flipoff2: :D

I broke three metatarsals in my right foot three years ago when the punching bag won during a flying scissor kick at practice. Didn't hurt much, but I did hear the pops. I drove home and had my wife massage what I thought was a sprained foot. :D

Top Bottom