SOLD Houston, TX Set of 4 Michelin 275/60r18 on LX470 wheels - $550.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CPC

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
customperformance.biz
Took these off the Mother-in-law build, and don't need them anymore. My father-in-law put them on about a month before I bought the truck because they had a sidewall tear in the old set they had. I think these tires have less than 1,000 miles on them. Wheels have some scuffs as shown in the pic of the one wheel. I think that might be the worst of them. I have 3 center caps. The 4th one got damaged when Discount was doing the mount and balance of the new tires. Local pick up preferred, but can strap to a pallet and ship if you want to pay the shipping. $550.00

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for that. What’s your guess on shipping to 30750?

Let’s say business with a dock. Residential delivery surcharge from LTL Carriers is expensive typically.

Shoot me some dimensions and weight so I can get a quote as well.

Took these off the Mother-in-law build, and don't need them anymore. My father-in-law put them on about a month before I bought the truck because they had a sidewall tear in the old set they had. I think these tires have less than 1,000 miles on them. Wheels have some scuffs as shown in the pic of the one wheel. I think that might be the worst of them. I have 3 center caps. The 4th one got damaged when Discount was doing the mount and balance of the new tires. Local pick up preferred, but can strap to a pallet and ship if you want to pay the shipping. $550.00

View attachment 2608407

View attachment 2608409

View attachment 2608410

View attachment 2608412

View attachment 2608413
I’m new to the forum.....do you still have the wheels /tires available? I’m in Austin. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom