craigslist Houston TX No Affiliation 2006 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Saw this pop up on Craigslist today. No Texas registration sticker in the front windshield and paper plates indicates the guy is probably a flipper, but at $17k obo for an ahc deleted 06 with 170k miles, it’s priced pretty cheap. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a blemish on the carfax, but it seems cheap enough.

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/sugar-land-2006-toyota-land-cruiser/7297493714.html

Seller provided a VIN yesterday, but I never even bothered running down the history on it given the paper plate (standard in Houston) and no current TX registration/inspection stickers. Seems like there's always a story. . .

Maybe worth a look for someone else ready to pull the trigger - going to sit on the sideline with this one.

Seller provided a VIN yesterday, but I never even bothered running down the history on it given the paper plate (standard in Houston) and no current TX registration/inspection stickers. Seems like there's always a story. . .

Maybe worth a look for someone else ready to pull the trigger - going to sit on the sideline with this one.
Can you share the vin number?

AHC delete... with fully filled AHC reservoir under the hood?

I've spoken to seller. Also looked at some addition pictures (poor res)

At this time without better pictures, it looks like a no go due to rust for one. Heavy paint or tar on undercarriage with rust bubbling through, and rust signs, looks bad.. Anyone considering should also consider the P0430 also, it will not be a simple CAT replacement (which they give an aftermarket one in sell) IMHO.

This one may not be worth restoring

So go with eyes open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom