For Sale Houston, Tx, 2010, Amazon Green - Locked / King Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
I figure I'd offer my 200 up here as it has some mods an IH8Mudd'er may get value from.

Used 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus

Shop over 700 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale on CarGurus. We have industry-best pricing data and research tools that put the power in your hands.
www.cargurus.com
www.cargurus.com

Overview:
  • I bought this 200 pre-owned from the local Lexus dealer with low milage in 2010. The prior owner didn't like the gas milage and I had just had a Gwagon bought back under lemon laws.
  • Early on I installed an OME lift, which increased front travel and resulted in a front CV failure while climbing out of a dry river bed. I think I was maybe the second one this happened to in the US. I was pretty attacked by those thinking I was a troll, until this became more prevalent.
  • To remedy this I bought a set of Kind Shocks and installed front and rear lockers so that ATRAC didn't have to work so hard. Btw, the lockers took a lot of work to get right. Going from ARB factory lines to all steel braided lines was a big help and finding the correct underbody routing solution was important.
  • I'd say my off-road use has been light, mostly ranch roads and some dry river crossings. It has never been rock crawled to the degree of taking any type of under body damage. One of the mufflers does have a soft dent in it, maybe 1/2 inch. This was caused by my locker installer. Otherwise, clean factory skid plates and bottom.
  • After other failed attempts owning German cars my wife has been driving it for the last 4-5yrs. I got board of it and bought a Raptor, which left me stranded between TX and Colorado, So I now have a Tundra.
  • In comparison to the Tundra, it's easy to see why the Landy is so much more expensive. Almost every part is way thicker and thought out. The Landy motor has always felt 20-30% more powerful and smooth. I've even supercharged the Tundra, and the Landy still feels better.
  • I've always used premium gas, synthetic motor oil, and have changed the trans fluid at Toyota several times.....As a supra owner, I know better than to use anything but yota trans fluids.
  • Happy to answer questions even if you just have general Landy questions. I've had 1x 80, 2x 100's, and 1x 200 and lots of other Toyota's.....I'm not a troll, but maybe a Yota fanboy.
  • Feel free to txt at 713-301-6689. My phone rings constantly (spam calls), so best to txt and I rarely check my messages here.

Last edited:
You really need to get the words "Amazon Green" into your listing, Nos.

Rare, hard to find color that, if priced well, usually goes very quickly here. Get that in there with a few pics of the truck (rather than just a link) and you'll likely see more interest.

You really need to get the words "Amazon Green" into your listing, Nos.

Rare, hard to find color that, if priced well, usually goes very quickly here. Get that in there with a few pics of the truck (rather than just a link) and you'll likely see more interest.
Thanks...having trouble with pics, but working on it.

Pics from CarGurus Ad
Amazon1.jpeg
Amazon3.jpeg
Amazon5.jpeg
Amazon2.jpeg
Amazon4.jpeg
Amazon6.jpeg
Amazon7.jpeg
Amazon8.jpeg

Any interior pics? Any recent services?

Surprised this one hung around this long. Congrats to seller and buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom