For Sale Houston, TX 2007 Landcruiser Black - 143,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Black 2007 Landcruiser - excellent condition. Pics in details in link below on autotrader. $21,995

Exterior 4.jpg

Any rust?

Any engine or undercarriage photos?

I see it spent a few years on an Island in Florida and then a few years in St Louis.

Not to be too pessimistic, but when someone posts an ad for sale the same day they joined, there are going to be a lot of questions . .
Undercarriage pics, etc.

I understand. I will take pics of the undercarriage and post ASAP. You are correct, I have looked at this site for info but just joined today so that I could post my LC for those in the market. Thanks.

There's another member with a Black 06 for sale, but with only 90K miles asking the same price, yours seems a little on the high side.

Tend to agree with fx. Yours is coming up on another round of maintenance and without a history on here, as tele65 says, seems to be asking alot. At least until the other member's 06 sells, you're about 25% high.
That being said, always loved the 100 and looks like it could be a good truck...but maybe at 17, not 21.

Hi - I'm somewhat local between you and Galveston. Is this sold and what is the current asking price? How many owners and the dudes are correct...u r gonna get plenty of questions on this site so best to share everything you know and want. Thanks, Hplus8

Congrats!

Edit the title, and in the drop down list you can change it from ‘For Sale’ to Sold’.
If this simple update was performed consistently after sale, the classified ads would be much more effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom