SOLD Houston, TX: 2006 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=669635782
Selling my 2006 LX470 that I purchased from a forum member about 5 years ago. Listed on Autotrader for $20,500. Please follow link for photos.

Reliable, 2 owner (Georgia and Texas), 2006 LX470 in great condition. No kids. Always garaged and serviced at Lexus, outside of a replaced catalytic converter prior to my ownership. Added xenon headlights. Interior lights retrofitted to LED. Bluetooth module. Under hood LED lighting. 33" BFG KO2 tires have about 50% life left. Recently serviced and passed state inspection (1/10/23).

CARFAX available upon request.

Rear seats not shown but included in sale.

Driver side mirror doesn't fold automatically.

Battery, Front CV axel seals and boots replaced at 171,083 miles.

Valve Gasket, Heater Ts, Front and Rear Brake Pads (rotors turned, right rear replaced) replaced at 165,218 miles

IMG_2282.jpeg

tempImagedDj4dH.png

tempImageHSAyts.png

tempImage3lNdUD.png

tempImagesNqAld.png

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, but if you are going to list it on Mud, you may want to include some details, including price instead of forcing people to go out to a link. You probably also want to include pictures of the undercarriage particularly from the NE or anywhere that floods fairly regularly

Price is in the second sentence. Would have put the price in the header but when making the post it says not to do that. I will add more photos on here including undercarriage but as mentioned in the post, it has been in Georgia and Texas.

Price is in the second sentence. Would have put the price in the header but when making the post it says not to do that. I will add more photos on here including undercarriage but as mentioned in the post, it has been in Georgia and Texas.
Good description, clear price listed, and 25 good pics on Autotrader link. Nice truck and good luck with sale fellow Texan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom