SOLD Houston, TX: 2006 Lexus LX470 - 91,700 miles - Rust-Free SoCal/TX 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my mint condition 100 series 2006 Lexus LX470. I'm the second owner, and purchased the vehicle from the original owner (older gentleman) in San Diego (flew in and drove it back to Houston) with around ~87,000 miles. It was a SoCal/AZ rig its entire life so is entirely rust free and spotless on the underbody. Vehicle lived inside of covered garages during its exclusive pavement-only life on the west coast, and the exterior paint, dash, and interior leather are all in excellent condition given the age. Everything on the truck functions exactly as it should without exception (electronics, sunroof, mirrors, antenna, 4L, center diff lock, etc.). There are no water leaks to the interior, or any fluid/damp components underneath. No accidents. I drove it 1500 desolate miles home without any problems whatsoever, and it hasn’t had one single hiccup since.

As we all do, I had big plans to eventually build it out with front/rear bumpers, tire carrier, roof rack + RTT, moderate lift (this was before realizing how great the perfectly functioning AHC is), sliders, and some goodies in the back for some sort of a semi-overlanding vehicle that we could enjoy on the weekends when time allows. I was specifically hunting a bone-stock 2006-2007 with the updated VVTI engine, the LX platform, and a clean/rust-free underbody (silver exterior was a bonus as it was my preference as well), and was able to check all of the boxes with this one. Plans have changed due to a substantial lack of time consumed by work travel this year and the foreseeable future, and it’s in my best interest to begin downsizing the fleet a bit. The truck splits time as a daily driver a couple of times a week when I’m actually home, so mileage is climbing ever so slowly (~15 miles round trip to/from office). For the sake of full disclosure, the LX does have a couple of cosmetic blemishes from the original owner due to his “garage space awareness” on the front right corner and rear bumper cover where he bumped things while entering/exiting his garage. This was disclosed at the time of sale, and I wasn’t overly concerned about cosmetics since aftermarket bumpers were one of the first priorities for me. He didn’t want to repaint as he was concerned about properly matching the silver exterior. Pics are in the Google Drive.

Vehicle Details (apologies for anything boring/known, just covering all bases):
2006 Lexus LX470 with 91,700 miles (slowly, slowly increasing)
VIN: JTJHT00W664016670
Accident-free, extensive service history and all records available from Lexus El Cajon, Lexus owner’s manual and two master keys included with sale
Clean and clear TX title (i.e. blue title in the state of Texas) in hand
Timing belt service performed at 76.6k miles
4.7L V8 (VVTI) with 275 hp and 315 lb-ft torque
5-speed transmission, 6500lb trailering capacity
Classic silver metallic exterior (a few rock chips in front on hood, cosmetic blems referenced above, front window has small chip that has been sealed on the factory glass)
Stone gray leather interior in excellent condition, 3rd row seats available/installed, never smoked in, all carpet/floor mats in great condition
100% rust-free, never been exposed to any off-road, snow, salt – underbody is C L E A N
Mark Levinson stereo with factory Bluetooth and backup camera all working perfectly, no dim pixels on screen
USA SPEC BT45-TOY Bluetooth adapter installed for crystal clear audio playback
Sunroof in perfect working order with no leaks, power mirrors and radio antenna both function as they should
Michelin tires in good shape, approx. 50% life left, wheels in excellent condition with no rash other than a few small marks from wheel weights
AC blows ice cold, heater is scorching hot
Brake rotors in excellent shape, new Akebono pads installed on all four corners at ~90.5k miles (super smooth/powerful braking, and absolutely dust free)
AHC functions as it should with ~10 indications between L and H setting (per FSM)
Synthetic oil and OE Toyota oil filter changed at 90.5k miles
New Interstate battery installed in 2018 just prior to purchase
Drive shaft u-joints and slip yokes have all been greased to mitigate the dreaded clunking when D-R or R-D shifting
4L and center diff lock engages/functions perfectly
All fluids either checked or flushed/replaced when doing other maintenance at 90.5k
Window tint on entire truck just installed – lifetime warranty if sold locally in Houston
Upgraded rear wiper arm/blade to JDM style (modern one-piece OEM Toyota parts/design)
Headlights have been buffed/sealed - very good condition

Price is firm at $25,500. Hoping to see this 100 re-homed to another mud member and allowed to live out a long life to 500,000 miles.

Please let me know if there are any additional questions you’ve got or pictures you’d like to see. I’ve tried to post a good sampling of the exterior, interior, underbody, and engine bay, but can provide any specific pictures/videos wanted by interested folks. I'm going to attempt to block off the next few consecutive posts and add pics of exterior, interior, underbody, and a link to Google Drive with more pics, Carfax, and Lexus service history.

No stories with this truck, just other "life-related things" getting in the way currently.

Note: You may notice the AT tires when looking at some of the underbody pics. The LX is currently on some JDM 18x8 +52 wheels and 275/65/18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires with all new TPMS installed. Matching Falken AT3W spare is mounted on a Tundra steelie also with TPMS. Willing to incorporate those into the deal for the right price (can send pics if interested), otherwise truck will be sold on OE setup (all 5 TPMS working perfectly).

Will continue to lurk in the backgrounds of this incredible forum. Thanks for looking Mud folks!

Feel free to contact me anytime day or night via text, email, phone.
Russell Scoles
russell.scoles@gmail.com
7one3-two4nine-4five2three

Exterior Pics:

Last edited:
Amazing LX GLWS

Super nice hundy @RJS HTX ! I love this color combination!!

Update: LX is S O L D. 👍

And kudos to this absolutely awesome forum and group of people here on Mud. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless sales process. The truck will be re-homed to an awesome new owner. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom