craigslist Houston, TX: 1994 Toyota FZJ80 - 3x Locked - Army Green (Not Mine!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/katy-1994-land-cruiser/7263885297.html
Popped up locally on CL. Shoot me a PM if anyone on MUD picks it up so I can scope out that Army Green! 🧐

Last edited:
CL link is dead. Who bought it?!?!?
im so mad .. i just dont wana talk right now.. dud said he would talk to me today about it claiming he super bz with work yesterday and in AM today told me he sold it no questions asked and paid asking.. WOW????

im going to repeat this but i cant stand HOW ppl treat each other.. no respect no honor... if ur dealing with me then deal with me dont go behind my back and sell it to someone else...

im not even saying they are offering more or NOT... im just saying common courtesy of communiating to the person who came FIRST.. FCFS..

im so mad .. i just dont wana talk right now.. dud said he would talk to me today about it claiming he super bz with work yesterday and in AM today told me he sold it no questions asked and paid asking.. WOW????

im going to repeat this but i cant stand HOW ppl treat each other.. no respect no honor... if ur dealing with me then deal with me dont go behind my back and sell it to someone else...

im not even saying they are offering more or NOT... im just saying common courtesy of communiating to the person who came FIRST.. FCFS..
Money talks, if someone offers you cash money on the spot , you are gonna take it .. dont be a Karen

Money talks, if someone offers you cash money on the spot , you are gonna take it .. dont be a Karen
I am karen and samatha

i am talking cash what else u think?

paying in food stamps?

he lied to me saying he bz and sold it to someone else simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom