For Sale Houston TX - 1985 Toyota Pickup 4WD ORIGINAL PAINT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$8500

1985 Toyota Hilux Pickup 4WD

condition: very good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 67000
paint color: white
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: pickup

This one has been idling in my garage for way too long. Bought it back in 2009 from California with the intent of going all out on it but time and finances never allowed for it. I hate to let it go but I am in need of a diesel work truck. I am open to a good 4x4 diesel work truck trade.

It is pretty much all original even down to the paint. Rims and tires are not original. Unmodified/unmolested. Body and frame is very solid with little cosmetic rust mostly in the bed. Some scratches and minor dents. Definitely not a rust bucket. I have the rear bumper. The weld on the seams of one of the bracket snapped off. No cracks on the dash and interior is in very good condition. Slight tear on driver side seat.

67,000 miles, stick shift manual, 22R carb engine, solid axle front and rear, AC (needs R6 freon, repair, or conversion), power steering. Clear title. No accident reported per car fax.

Original suspension needs to be replace for sure as it is not the most comfortable ride. Carburetor could use a rebuild. It's stalls if it hasn't been driven awhile but once it warms up it doesn't stall and is easy to start without stalling the following day. Does not run hot. It's daily deiverable now as is, but it can be so much more. Great base to start out with.

I am located in Houston, TX 77006 and often in the Conroe, TX 77301 area. PM me with questions or for additional pictures.

IMG_5788.JPG

IMG_5789.JPG

IMG_5790.JPG

IMG_5791.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

Pm'd you.

Price bump $7500

Yes. It is still available. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom