SOLD Houston, Texas: 2017 or 2018 LC with upgrades, outside of rust belt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Hi folks,
I've narrowed down the hunt and want to find a 2017 or '18 LC with miles preferably around 60k or lower that has spent time in the south.
Located in Houston, Texas.
Open on color.
No accidents, paintwork or body work.
Ex Grocery getter would be ideal.

Ideally want to find one with some or all of the following upgrades-
OME BP51, Icon or similar suspension with minimal lift.
Harrop Supercharger a big plus
Interesting wheels- Method, Icon, SCS, etc.

Posting some build examples of what would have worked.

A few pics as well for attention.

Budget up to $70k.

Thanks,
Jake

87F026B1-857A-4FE1-AF96-0F653017EE3C.jpeg

CF4867DC-11D9-4EBE-B71C-0F76337A72DD_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_9813.jpg

IMG_8419.jpg

F596A4C7-1518-4931-B4B5-98E409FEB7AE.jpeg

Greg, great chatting with you today, I appreciate it. Hope to stay in touch as you come to a decision about what you are going to buy!

Still looking as well...

Just keep a lookout. There are several 2018's or so that I have watched on Cars.com and Auto Trader. Every one has been on there for several months and the majority have lowered prices, some fairly significantly (10%).

Rising interest rates and economy uncertainty will favor those with some patience and that are able to pay cash.

Holy cow, you just described my 2018 LC200 to a tee !
I currently have a hair over 41K mile
OME BP-51 set at 2 inches
Full ARB under armour
Method NV305's +25 offset
Wrapped in 295/65/18
Trail taylor hidden winch bracket with Smittybilt XO20 12K wireless winch.
Undercarriage looks brand new with ZERO rust !
3rd row deleted but still have them wrapped and stored at my Virginia beach house.
PPF on hood and mirrors.
Light tint on front windows.

It is a close to flawless as you would find, zero dings a few extremely light surface scratches that will come out with cleaner wax.
Im second owner, purchased her with 10600 miles on it.

I have toyed with the idea of a new Ram 2500 Laramie diesel as i will be building my cabin in the next year.
Let me toy with this idea but your budget falls about $4500.00 short for me to let go of her.

View attachment 3221593

View attachment 3221598

View attachment 3221601
Nice rug but not 70k nice and definitely not 75k nice but best of luck with the sale;)

Just keep a lookout. There are several 2018's or so that I have watched on Cars.com and Auto Trader. Every one has been on there for several months and the majority have lowered prices, some fairly significantly (10%).

Rising interest rates and economy uncertainty will favor those with some patience and that are able to pay cash.
@gearguywb agreed. I've been noticing the same too. I believe there's more market correction headed our way. I'm also a cash buyer and not in a rush. I also hate to overpay, which seems to be the world we all lived in the last 2 years...
Thanks!

Thanks for your grand advice LOL, Toyota in Denver offered me a trade value of $69,500.00 yesterday. So selling to private party looking for specific mods i see $70K +, that's if I want to sell it. Keep your face out of peoples business if ya don't have something good to say, but rest assure I'm awaiting you to show more of your ignorance.
You posted on an open forum offering your rig for sale, now you play buthurt and keyboard ninja? Go pund sand and play tough guy elsewhere please, my "ignorance " is based on numbers and my dollars.... but if a dealer offered u 70k on a trade .... go kiss their feet and give them a little reach around as well;) have a blessed day

You posted on an open forum offering your rig for sale, now you play buthurt and keyboard ninja? Go pund sand and play tough guy elsewhere please, my "ignorance " is based on numbers and my dollars.... but if a dealer offered u 70k on a trade .... go kiss their feet and give them a little reach around as well;) have a blessed day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom