For Sale Houston/LC Area: 4 Like New BFG KO2 275/70/18 Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Lake Charles, willing to drive two hours max which to the west is Houston area, to the east is Baton Rouge area.

Only approximately 3k miles on this set of four BFG KO2's at 275/70/18, but selling at a significant discount of more than $200 off for the set, which pretty much gets you a whole free tire. Giving these away for $800 for the set of four. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, they're in like new condition. You must pick up local or pay entirely for shipping. No negotiation as they're already deeply discounted. Cash, money order, or Western Union only.

Confirmed to fit on a bone stock 2016 LC with no rubbing at all while providing just under a full inch of added height vs the stock tires.

Btw these are on my LC today. I'm selling to move back to a set of D rated KO2 tires in stock size. Once deal is struck, I'll order those and get them put on, then we can complete the deal.

Last edited:
PM sent. I'll take 'em.

I'm in Lake Charles, willing to drive two hours max which to the west is Houston area, to the east is Baton Rouge area.

Only approximately 3k miles on this set of four BFG KO2's at 275/70/18, but selling at a significant discount of more than $200 off for the set, which pretty much gets you a whole free tire. Giving these away for $800 for the set of four. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, they're in like new condition. You must pick up local or pay entirely for shipping. No negotiation as they're already deeply discounted. Cash, money order, or Western Union only.

Confirmed to fit on a bone stock 2016 LC with no rubbing at all while providing just under a full inch of added height vs the stock tires.

Btw these are on my LC today. I'm selling to move back to a set of D rated KO2 tires in stock size. Once deal is struck, I'll order those and get them put on, then we can complete the deal.

I was about to order these based on the look of your truck. Any reason other than sound/mpg that you are going back to the stock size? Mind sharing pics with the current setup? I'm very needy today.

I was about to order these based on the look of your truck. Any reason other than sound/mpg that you are going back to the stock size? Mind sharing pics with the current setup? I'm very needy today.

Honestly this was very specific to my needs. The ride is much smoother on the D-rated tire and that's something I really value. I will eventually move up to a bigger tire, but not until I can get a better suspension to make the ride smooth. Also, my wife drives my LC now and then and she can't be trusted to remember that the speedometer is off with the larger tires and would likely get a ticket. :)

Pic from when I recently added a Front Runner roof rack:

fea1RmI.jpg

Honestly this was very specific to my needs. The ride is much smoother on the D-rated tire and that's something I really value. I will eventually move up to a bigger tire, but not until I can get a better suspension to make the ride smooth. Also, my wife drives my LC now and then and she can't be trusted to remember that the speedometer is off with the larger tires and would likely get a ticket. :)

Pic from when I recently added a Front Runner roof rack:

fea1RmI.jpg
Awesome, thanks! That's actually the pic I saw and liked, just didn't realize they got swapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom