For Sale Houston- Labrak short rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After waiting for a month or two I finally got this and love it - but have decided to go with another option..... this is built like a tank and amazingly well thought out - from the fittings and options to the mounting feet it's rock solid. it's extruded aluminum with Stainless corners and fittings.

It has mounts for a light bar and side LED's and several sets of round Eyes that mount into the tracks for securing things.

This fits perfectly behind the sunroof and will take a RTT as it's roughly 50" x 50"

Cost shipped is over 1250 - asking $ 800

I also have a another set of LabRak feet and adapter for a Thule bar that I can include - this is perfect for running kayaks or other longer things ..... this and the rack mount in less then 5 minutes which makes

I'd include that setup for $ 1000 all in.

Ipad Oct 27th 019.JPG

more pics - open to offers if the deal is local.

Car stuff Dec 2014 016.JPG
Car stuff Dec 2014 017.JPG
Car stuff Dec 2014 016.JPG

Car stuff Dec 2014 018.JPG

Car stuff Dec 2014 022.JPG
it alson comes with the wind valence and tiedowns - very clever design

I'm also driving to Tampa after Xmas and could meet up along the way if that widens up the interest -

PM me for more details

Decided that this is taking up space in the garage and not making princess happy....... price drop to 850 for everything for local deal

That is a nice deal. You still have those sliders for sale or sold already?

Again, wish I lived in Houston..

haha ! I can ship it along with the Lift.......

How are the DT's in snow ?

DT's are amazing. was in VT over the weekend, unfortunately didn't snap any pics but they proved themselves. and in NYC I get my choice of any snowed in parking spaces that no one else can occupy ;)

keep me posted with your next steps. mine's going fairly slow this winter haven't needed lockers so until I do I'll probably just go with a winch for when that happens : ) at the moment upgrading head unit and adding front and rear cams

Have you made the trip to Tampa? I'm in Birmingham, AL and would be interested in meeting if you're headed this way.
LMK

I might be interested if still hanging around in the next month or so...just wanting to see how my bonus and taxes work out this year. :)

Still avail - willing to deliver or meet up within 300-400 miles....

Price drop to 750 to get this out of the garage....

Would it clear a factory roof "rack"? Currently I'm running Yakima cross bars, which clear the factory rack. I'd like to upgrade to something stouter for my RTT without removing the factory rack though.

Morning Pat -

It could be setup up to - it's adjustable both in height and width.

Cool..i'm interested, but still need to see where my finances are with income taxes and pending bonus this week. Money tied up on home renovations right now.... Of course if it sells before the next few weeks, then oh well. Thanks again for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom