For Sale Houston: 91-92 FJ80 OEM 15" wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_20160305_141846.jpg
Selling a full set of five 15" wheels from my 1991 FJ80. They no longer fit since I switched to big rear discs. Classic 15" diameter with a 6x139 bolt pattern. Tires are already removed.

These are the "square" wheels that look awesome on minitrucks and older cruisers, although your taste may vary. :flipoff2: Note that Toyota made this exact same wheel for the 4runner but the rumor is that theres a different backspacing on those. I run spacers anyway an i have no idea.

I'd like a few bucks for them ($75 each?) since theyre in good shape, but at this point i'll take any local offer and consider serious offers involving shipping since I have a set of boxes ready to go.

Make an offer!

I know this is ancient but do you happen to still have these wheels?

Matt
Hey Matt, I live in Minnesota and recently bought a 1991 from GA. Truck has 153K miles and had been sitting in guys yard for past 14 years. Was a daily driver for an older guy up until he passed away, so the wheels are in good shape.

I just joined ih8mud and was looking to get a grip on pricing, these out when I saw this ad and your reply.

I will be swapping out the wheels in about 3-4weeks, want me to send you photos?

If you're in Mexico, send some heat northward to Minnesota please !!

Scott in Minnesota

View attachment 3044387Selling a full set of five 15" wheels from my 1991 FJ80. They no longer fit since I switched to big rear discs. Classic 15" diameter with a 6x139 bolt pattern. Tires are already removed.

These are the "square" wheels that look awesome on minitrucks and older cruisers, although your taste may vary. :flipoff2: Note that Toyota made this exact same wheel for the 4runner but the rumor is that theres a different backspacing on those. I run spacers anyway an i have no idea.

I'd like a few bucks for them ($75 each?) since theyre in good shape, but at this point i'll take any local offer and consider serious offers involving shipping since I have a set of boxes ready to go.

Make an offer!
if you still have these I’ll take them. I’m local

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom