For Sale Houston: 100 series OME TB, 860 coils, TT extended front links (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OME bars. Good shape.

**SOLD**

Sold these two months ago. They got lost. I refunded buyer. They showed back up a couple weeks ago. Great shape, no rust, about 30k on them if I remember right.

$175 plus shipping (60 give or take)

860 coils
Bought these lightly used from another member, 10k. Impulse buying has left me with another set of dobinsons that I like more.

$100 plus shipping.

TT Sway bar links. Good shape.

$50 shipped

Can post pics when I’m home, if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
interested in the OME bars. Are they stock length or longer? Do you have a model number?

interested in the OME bars. Are they stock length or longer? Do you have a model number?
They’re going to be stock length or they wouldn’t fit in the truck friend.

I’ll get the model number. 31 something, but they’re sitting in the shop. Should be standard 100 series OME bars. I’ll grab pic of the number for you this evening.

That makes sense on the length. For some reason I thought I remembered reading some were different lengths for different lift Heights. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Maybe it was just tension or spring rate I read.

Yeah. Just the bar diameters and the tensile or spring strength or rating. Not sure which. But those would be the only two things different.

OME bars. Good shape.

Sold these two months ago. They got lost. I refunded buyer. They showed back up a couple weeks ago. Great shape, no rust, about 30k on them if I remember right.

$175 plus shipping (60 give or take)

860 coils
Bought these lightly used from another member, 10k. Impulse buying has left me with another set of dobinsons that I like more.

$100 plus shipping.

TT Sway bar links. Good shape.

$50 shipped

Can post pics when I’m home, if anyone wants them.
Any pictures?

9A58E007-C318-466A-945D-4AF6137E1970.jpeg
DD205AAE-6A55-4B38-A178-B2D90222271D.jpeg

Bars pending local. But figured I’d upload the pics like I said I would.

That makes sense on the length. For some reason I thought I remembered reading some were different lengths for different lift Heights. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Maybe it was just tension or spring rate I read.
I think they might be a different length for diesel 100 series, but I'm not positive. That might be where you saw something about lengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom