House-warming Party Feb 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weather is looking good for tomorrow! Should be sunny. If anyone has a good garage heater(s) that might be nice to have. Especially for those working on @jamesurq rig.

*I have power supply in the garage, but no propane tank.

Weather is looking good for tomorrow! Should be sunny. If anyone has a good garage heater(s) that might be nice to have. Especially for those working on @jamesurq rig.

*I have power supply in the garage, but no propane tank.
I have a big propane heater if you want me to bring

I have a big propane heater if you want me to bring
Might be nice to have. I think Adam might bring one too. Too much heat is better than no heat. Thnx

Yeah it is! Made my whole rear sag when I installed in on my 62. Had to upgrade to Dobinsons to compensate.
Bumper loaded up in the truck. Sucker is heavy

0A1C34E6-2123-479B-8A6B-26A31D02EC4D.jpeg

Got the email today. Wish I was bringing this with me too. Soon enough

ill swing by after work

Thanks for the invite. Sorry I couldn't stay long, had family in tow. Great meeting and seeing everyone I did 👍🏽

Thanks for the help folks. Would have been a long and tedious job without that torch and everyone’s help, but especially Johnny and Adam’s hard work. Came out great!

A5677249-8E08-4AFF-B22D-0FE277F5BB83.jpeg
4B7DACD7-1DCC-45F4-ACDD-22756B2CF3F2.jpeg
65FB65E4-C997-4357-8368-C5D68906E026.jpeg
E9AC998D-E039-4719-B015-C01AA8ADEA19.jpeg

Thing is, we’d have to weld it up first. 😬. Don’t think the party will last long enough!!!
Double check and triple check for all the parts for that kit! I've welded up two rear bumpers and both were missing parts. It's a fantastic bumper when done, just sucks to get started only to find you are missing bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom