Hot South Picture of the Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Busy saturday over here

20190713_093942.jpg

20190713_121657.jpg

20190713_121704.jpg

Gonna ditch this leaking mess in favor of Remflex. Here's to a smoother engine hopefully.

20190716_180712.jpg

Remflex gasket. It's about twice as thick as OE and feels a little squishier. Seems to be the common solution for header leaks.

Remflex gasket. It's about twice as thick as OE and feels a little squishier. Seems to be the common solution for header leaks.
Dodge guys:popcorn::wrench:

Could be an Honda guy:slap::hillbilly:

20190716_171946.jpg

Last edited:
Geeeeeez. At least he's not in a minivan...

As for the gasket, whoa. This engine has NEVER idled this well since I've had it. Good looking product too.

Exactly like that, @Skitz. Dunno why I didn't go that route. Sure would've been cheaper!

2Fs doing 2F thangs

20190720_155146.jpg

These seats turned out well, if not a liiiittle bit on the tall side.

20190720_155107.jpg

What are they out of? They look awesome.

2011 e90 BMW. They look clean, for sure, and Torfab's brackets simplify the install.

The driver's seat is tricky. It has a CANbus controller that needs a signal for the seat to work - without it the seat goes dead after 10 seconds of inactivity.

The back of the rails was an issue for me as they're suspended in the footwell for the rear compartment. They need something wrapped around the ends to keep feet and toes from getting banged up.

Backyard 1 year transition with the help of some lake guntersville water and Bermuda grass seed.

20180718_172027.jpg

IMG_20190816_200909_792.jpg

Went for a hike and ended up cleaning up after other people.
%OZwcU7eRCaK9sI8lALpmw.jpg
c53D0SZ6QjGUwZdlnXeFwQ.jpg

Man, don’t see why people leave a mess like that...good on you for taking care of it

It's a shame. The BLM lands were atrocious in places. I gave up picking stuff up in one place when I realized that the scattered bits were just windstrewn pieces from a homeless group's trash pile...

In other news - we were recently informed that a clean-up day at a public ORV park (i.e. Stony Lonesome) counts towards our 8 hrs of volunteer credit. Any one else wanna go? Thinking of next week sometime.

Went for a hike and ended up cleaning up after other people.
View attachment 2060541View attachment 2060542
Eff. My thoughts are just burn it! At least it's gone and over with. Very awesome to clean up, but hauling to bury somewhere else is pointless. My wife is a pyro and she is always striking a match🔥

Gotta brag on Lake Guntersville life this weekend.

Cell phone pic, no edits

IMG_20190818_065112_533.jpg

Looks nice out. Got that boathouse finished yet?

Looks nice out. Got that boathouse finished yet?
Fawk. The everyday question. Close but no cigar. I'll put some pics up this week

Went to Guntersville to watch the bats fly out of a cave on the river, pretty cool actually.
IMG_5060.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom