Hot South Picture of the Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol... From the guy who hasn't even moved his 60 out of the garage...

Hey now, It’s out....have been welding stuff up for months....getting to the point where bumper and sliders are going on soon. Hoping to finish this week...but have to finish before Mardi Krawl.

Bumper was in process, then out of process to have one fab'd, now quasi in-process. I'll have a winch mount and recovery points at a minimum by MK. Full bumper will likely come after.

Still gotta get the rear one sorted out as well. Not having a receiver has bitten me in the a$$ several times already.

Rory has distracted me with thoughts of acquiring a white 55 from Penney. Good thing I'm not married and can still spend my money wisely. :flush: 🤣 🍺

Got me one of these on order. Hopefully it's only ever got a Heep at the other end... OK @roryhamaker, the XD is yours now!

See @Skitz....it’s on. Where’s my rattle cans?

Zach I have a 9,500 lb smittybuilt, it has served me well. You should be good with that one!

My Smitybilt 12k winch is close to 10 years old and still works great. Pulled a Subaru out of the mud a couple of weeks ago.

Foundation is fab'd. Gonna get the mounting plate and receiver tube welded on. Speaking of...lemme get that in the brown truck.

20190312_204933.jpg

Your get-up looks to have turned out well, @ufg8r. Looking forward to seeing these two lined up. What's the rear bumper?

Your get-up looks to have turned out well, @ufg8r. Looking forward to seeing these two lined up. What's the rear bumper?

Ran out of time for the rear....bolting the OEM back on for now...unfortunately

I made a thing today.

20190316_014457.jpg

Mmmm. Toys.

20190319_175531.jpg

Last edited:
Rudy's.... Yummmmmm
I'm going to TX next week. Food pics for Mexican and Barbecue are going to blow up! And I'm driving so bourbon bootlegging is gonna be on the radar

I like some Rudy’s, I try not to miss it if I’m in the neighborhood.

Alabama engineering. Demo and building a dock. These guys run this up and down TN to build docks.
20190319_184140.jpg
20190319_184211.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. I'm getting Wellers bootlegged from Texas this weekend...
it's a little overrated compared to all the hype but I haven't tried all of them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom