Hot South Picture of the Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is probably one of the most famous trees in Alabama and it has died. Sometime this winter we can do a ride in Bankhead and visit it.
163B27CF-0339-485A-88EC-B5DFB127CADC_1_105_c.jpeg

Someone had a rough commute....corner of Bradford and Explorer not long ago...

C55F7E45-4F1B-4F82-88C1-AE9C23E5C8B1.jpeg

I went down a weird rabbit hole lately...

yes! Let’s start throwing chips! I bet we can reverse engineer and make a bunch of obsolete cruiser parts with that....

So many ideas... that's gonna come in super handy. First project that comes to mind is pivot tubes for tire swing outs.

Oh yeah for sure!

I’ll start a thread on it. It’s going to take some time to get it running but maybe before christmas?? Who knows...

What voltage? Gonna have some fun with VFDs?

VFDs take a single phase line in, convert to single phase DC, and then convert and chop that up into some other type of power output. In your case, you'll need to get one that will drive 3-phase 440 (480VAC these days) at whatever your req'd amp draw is. I'd expect to run it off a dryer circuit or something similar, as the whole system is gonna be pretty hungry.

Neat cut-away I came across this morning in a yawner of a meeting. Helps to see where the OE weldment's HAZ is. I'll look to avoid that.

1617110789185.png

Needed to make some room in my Google Photos and came across a clip that I snagged this image from. It's the garden at the bottom Big Hill back in November of '18. Looks a little different today!

1617649367852.png

Any ideas what the third shifter is for?

1619034023141.png

Makes sense odd to see it only on the rear. Its on copart in Knoxville.

1619622543394.png

Recovery goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom