Hot rod Flatz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about painting my 40 using the flat Dk. Gray or the flat desert tan paint. Trying to find some pics, wondering if anybody has used hot rod flatz paint recently. I searcehd and found an old post but nothing new. I think the flat color would be pretty sweet on a cruiser and would help hide scratches. Anybody have any thoughts good or bad about the paint?

I am thinking about painting my 40 using the flat Dk. Gray or the flat desert tan paint. Trying to find some pics, wondering if anybody has used hot rod flatz paint recently. I searcehd and found an old post but nothing new. I think the flat color would be pretty sweet on a cruiser and would help hide scratches. Anybody have any thoughts good or bad about the paint?

You'll get much better durability if you go with a base coat color and put a flat clear on top.

I have decided to go with a single stage paint then I might add in the flat. I am not real sure what the compounds are the paint guy rattles them off pretty fast. If any body is interested in the process I will post pics when done hopefully next week. I am not 100% sure I will be going with the flat look they say durablity might not be as good since you are killing some of the clear coat. We will see, the pant guy is pretty cool so we are going to mess with it alittle and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom