HOT FZJ80 Manifold Food Warmer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodaTEQ

Design,Build,EXPLORE
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
yodateq.com
GROUP BUY for the yodaTEQ Manifold Warmer

Added value = Combine the Manifold Warmer with the Engine Compartment Lighting (E.C.L.) Kit and receive an additional 10% off at checkout

Yes these will be the newest version powder coated, with the 'Z" in the HOT FZ80 and with drain holes for easy clean up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New yodaTEQ Manifold Warmer with drain holes.jpg
The first few batches of the Manifold Warmers sold like HOT Cakes (no pun intended)
So it's time to get another group buy going :bounce2:

yodaTEQ - HOT FZJ80 Manifold Food Warmer
Powder coating, mounting hardware and the "Z" is included in this group buy

"HOT FZJ80" in the front and yodaTEQ in the inside back

Manifold Warmer.jpg

IH8MUD GROUP BUY
HOT FZJ80 Manifold Warmer is laser cut out of 14 gauge steel, CNC formed, welded and powder coated Black

Measures 16 ⅝" X 8⅞" X 2 5/16" and it bolts right up to a 1FZ-FE Block using (3) M8-1.25 x 20mm - Hardware Provided

Never miss a hot meal on the road again with your yodaTEQ Manifold Food Warmer

"HOT FZJ80" in the front and yodaTEQ in the inside back

# Mud Name - Product - Confirmed - PAID
---------------------------------------------
ALL Orders where shipped and this group buy is CLOSED
---------------------------------------------

The yodaTEQ HOT FZJ80 Manifold Warmer is laser cut out of 14 gauge steel, CNC formed and welded to measure 16 ⅝ X 8⅞ X 2 5/16 and it bolts right up to a 1FZ-FE Block using (3) M8-1.25 x 20mm - Mounting hardware provided AND Powder Coated BLACK

4 yodaTEQ - HOT FJ80 Manifold Warmer.jpg

4 yodaTEQ - HOT FJ80 Manifold Warmer BOLT-ON.jpg

8 Let the cooking begin.jpg

View attachment 1017458

Last edited:
Is anyone on this run interested in changing the FJ80 to 1FZ-FE or just FZJ80?

Id be interested in the hardware. Id rather skip the powder coating and paint with a high temp paint instead.

Interested - I'm in for whatever route you end up going with this batch. I'd be in for a lid, too!
Thanks!

Raw with hardware. Any word on the china snork grills?
Thanks @BayouFJ80 GB is now official on these Manifold Warmers. I have the China grills drawn and ready to rock and roll. Started a GB on these

Snorkel Grill in TEQ or FJ for ebay/China Snorkel Ram
------------------------------------------------------------------
I will go into production on 10 Manifold Warmers next week. The PRE-SALE PAYMENT PAGE IS NOW OPEN These will be sold raw like the first 10 and I will include mounting hardware $65 My target date for ship date is on or before Jan 30th. Get your payment in ASAP

Never miss a hot meal on the road again with your yodaTEQ Manifold Food Warmer

Thanks,
Frank

Frank I just tried to purchase through your site and I am getting an error message when attempting to proceed to paypal. Is it possible to bypass the website and paypal you directly?

Paypal sent. Any chance you are changing the lettering on the side to FZJ80?

Thanks!

Frank I just tried to purchase through your site and I am getting an error message when attempting to proceed to paypal. Is it possible to bypass the website and paypal you directly?

I made a few changes to the site. Please try again as it is easier on fulfillment to use the site's invoicing system. Thanks @mryanangel
If not PayPal will be fine

Paypal sent. Any chance you are changing the lettering on the side to FZJ80?

Thanks!
I updated the original post to include This next batch will have "HOT FZJ80" in the front
Thanks for reminding me to make the change in the description

I added you to the PAID List. Congrats you are in on the next batch

Payment worked this time...you have $$
Great to hear. The site helps a great deal compared to the way I use to do it before. How did you like the OTD price 80.80 I didn't plan that

I was wondering if that was intentional. Earlier I was trying to complete the payment via my phone, which has no troubles with paypal. Just now I used my PC, and no issues. You may have some glitch with connecting to paypal for mobile device payments.

I was wondering if that was intentional. Earlier I was trying to complete the payment via my phone, which has no troubles with paypal. Just now I used my PC, and no issues. You may have some glitch with connecting to paypal for mobile device payments.

I just tried the mobile site along with Paypal payment and it worked. Maybe it was just a glitch that day.

Payment done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom