Hot Center Console....anyone else have this issue? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: Hot Center Console....anyone else have this is

>> This forum is by far the most valuable while at the <<
>> same time being the funniest, with no egos.  <<

No egos?  Hummmmhh. "Mr Silver, let me introduce you to Mr. Junk."  (glancing condescendingly in the direction of Junk) "Mr Junk, please be nice to Mr Silver or we'll take away the keys to your beater and send you to your room without your Diet Coke."

You obviously weren't around when Dan made lifer status and Woody promoted him to Hall Monitor. The egos were going wild around here back then. Everyone, especially Rick, was sucking up to the big shot. For a few weeks, I was embarresed to be a mudder, but all is well now that we slapped Dan around a little.

:D

-B-

I thought he was driving through "dessert"? Perhaps some flan or something like that....

Now, here in Arizona during the summer, deserts stay pretty hot (in my opinion) during the night; however, if one were to look at the true definition of a desert, ie. less than x inches of rain per year, then, upon information and belief, Antarctica is considered a desert, which, although I have no personal experience, I would assume is pretty chilly...

But, if I were to drive for several hours through, say, a hot apple pie dessert, my tranny might get kinda hot; but I couldn't say for sure, having never done so....

-H- ;)

H,

Screw the desert, he did say dessert. &nbsp:Dessert is far more worth my while. I spent two years in the Phoenix area, and the dessert is definately a better choice.

Silver,

Pay no heed to the Wulf. He's still miffed because his rug thingy is over twice as much as mine.

And its fair to note that he is delighted to be a Mudder when he visits the parts counter. ::)

Dang Rogue, "Go Cougars?" You haven't even started the school year there yet you've already gotten into the spirit! Maybe you and Cdan can banter back and forth with the Utes v. Cougars thing.

Yeah, well....Go Lumberjacks! There!

(Slowly making my way to "addict".)

-H- 8)

Not the normal school year, but Summer term is going quite strong. There are currently 12,000 students enrolled currently and 30,000 expected in the Fall.

BTW, the Cougars would trash the Lumberjacks anyday! :D

-H-,

The Roguester needs to demonstrate BYU blue before he can raid the girls' dorms. ::) .

I seem to remember a nationaly broadcast interview with Jim Mcmahan (sp?) some years back in where he stated plainly that the best thing about being at BYU was leaving it. :D

&nbsp:Dan, the UTE, climbing into his flame suit......... ;)

I'm confused. Is B-Wulf Junk's Mudder? If so, does this mean that when Junk is making cracks about B-wulf's mudder that he's actually talking about his own grand-mudder? If so, that's sick. :-X

Considering McMahans history and personality, he was most likely an outcast at BYU. That explains his comment very well.

Anyways, better Dead than Red! 8)

Well, I never heard about McMahan getting kicked out of the Student Union at BYU...which was my personal experience.

I wouldn't go blasting the Tenacious D too loud, or you'll end up heading south and becoming a Lumberjack too! Maybe you'll even develop a thing for hippie chicks. :D

-H-

Coach Edwards was certainly fond of that Catholic boy's arm(and his Catholic receiver) :D

What's happening to this site - I keep being locked out - I'm missing all the banter. Desert/Dessert - how did I miss that one... :D

CDan,

Coach Edwards job was to provide BYU with a good team, so of course he was fond of the kids. And there are currently quite a few non-LDS players on the teams at BYU and they too are liked by the coaches.

H,

Hippie chicks? Yuck!

Those girls that hang around Heritage Square? in Flag were enough to last me a lifetime. I think i'll just settle for the shotgun and a Cruiser.

Rogue,

Was it Lombardi that said "Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom