Hoses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think either MAF or SOR offers a complete hose kit for the 60 series. But there might be a few random hoses not in the kit.

Also try CDan......great guy. Look for his thread in the vendor marketplace. If you don't know of him.....he is the parts guy for American Toyota in Albuquerque, NM he might be able to get the set for you too......and you cant beat his prices if you are going OEM

lunyou

He coes by Cruiser Dan here on MUD. He is one of the top parts guys at Amercican Toyota in Alb, NM.

He give discounts to TLCA members as well as those who have a Sliver Star here on MUD.

Example:
Toyota deaelr complete 2F gasket and seal kit $357. Your cost with TLCA and MUD discount $247.

Search his name and you will get his information.

He is at Cuise MOAB this week so I don't think you will have any luck getting ahold of him. Phone calls work best. He gets buried with e-mail and PM's.

Gates hoses are great and fit well, you can get them from Napa. Look at your FSM and compare it to the hoses that are available from them. The ones you cant get use SOR, Cruiser Dan, or even CCOT.

yes, you can...

SOR sells the vac-hoses in fixed length for OEM, and bulk (by the foot) for silicone hose. there are two different sizes you'll need.

There's a thread somewhere in the 60's forum that also gives another vendor for silicone vac line. Mc...something. and the posts also say how much they purchased to re-line the system.

HTH

Mc...something.

McMaster Carr... great resource for vacuum hoses. You'll need 30 ft. of the 3mm, and around 10 ft. of the 5mm. Like Cardinal mentioned, search for the thread on this and I believe it lists part #'s for ease of browsing on McMaster's site.

Call Cdan for the other hoses and forgetaboutit, he'll make sure you get all the right ones.

:cheers:

don't forget to change all of your hose clamps at the same time. get some good stainless ones.

Anybody recommend a good place to get all the hoses for an 86 2f? Radiator, smog, etc. I want to replace all. Thanks

Don't forget the small hose from the water pump to the oil cooler feed tube...

You will want to remove the alt bracket...

:beer:

Don't forget the small hose from the water pump to the oil cooler feed tube...

You will want to remove the alt bracket...

:beer:

MOST excellent tip!

i recently did all mine for my 3B and after looking at the cost from Toyota (with a discount) and almost had a hear attack, I decided to look at other options. I found a product called Unicoil, available at many auto parts places, stainless steel, looks kinda like a heavy duty slinky that goes on the outside of your regular straight hose in all kinds of sizes and allows you to bend the hose anyway you want without kinking and holds the shape. They range from $3-7 each and then just get straight hose by the foot. Much cheaper and better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom