Hoses? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruisin' Becky

#LandcruiserLife
Threads
Hello all! I am in the revival stage of bringing my 80 back to life!

I need to replace all of my hoses. Where can I go to get them cheap for everything from the PVC hose to the PHH?

Can I cut the hoses and myself? Is there a list I can look at? I searched but to no avail about sizes….

Any info is appreciated!

Your local Toyota dealer. If you're close to Southeast Toyota (South Atlanta)
their parts manager can help you find/order the hoses. The PHH (OEM) comes attached to a pipe but many people use Gates Green Stripe heater hose (NOT white stripe) as being at least as good as the OEM hose.

With rare exceptions (as above) IMO you're best sticking with OEM hoses when available because they fit right and last a very long time.

Your local Toyota dealer. If you're close to Southeast Toyota (South Atlanta)
their parts manager can help you find/order the hoses. The PHH (OEM) comes attached to a pipe but many people use Gates Green Stripe heater hose (NOT white stripe) as being at least as good as the OEM hose.

With rare exceptions (as above) IMO you're best sticking with OEM hoses when available because they fit right and last a very long time.
Kernel you always come through! Thank you! I’ll contact my local Toyota!

If you're ordering a bunch, try this. My local dealer is over MSRP on parts, so I get them all through the mail.

If you're ordering a bunch, try this. My local dealer is over MSRP on parts, so I get them all through the mail.

Woah! That’s great! Thank you!

IME if you develop a relationship with a local dealer parts dept it helps, mention you're on the MUD web site and they often will give you a discount just for that. Prices may be cheaper on the internets but you generally get no service/assistance from those sites.

Just general hoses you can get from a local auto parts store, they sell gates green stripe by the foot.
Definitely going to get some gates green. Thanks for the tip!

Woah! That’s great! Thank you!

Parts to my door cheaper than I can drive 5 miles to pick them up at a dealership......

Also try www.partsouq.com Deliver to my house in less time than the one above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom