Horsetooth,Toyota meeting 02/21/06 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
The combined club meeting will be be Tuesday (21st) night at 7 pm at the Poudre Valley REA building about a mile east of the Widsor exit off I-25. The building is at the second light east of the interstate and sits on the south east corner of the intersection. We've got the room till 10 and have to clean up after ourselves, etc, but it'll be a good place to get started and discuss places for future meetings etc.
Im one of the original HT4x4 guys, in case youre wondering who the *&%& I am!
Any questions, etc call me at 970 219 5324, or I'll try to check back here frequently.
thanks,
Quent

1965 FJ40, 350TBI, sm 465, etc etc.

:princess: I will visit a meeting sometime in the future but tomorrow wont happen. Have fun and watch out for Ige...she can be a real terror! :princess: :hillbilly

guys,
Sorry I didnt get back with you sooner on the address, but I think you got it figured out. Its 7649 REA parkway, listed in Ft Collins, but really in Windsor... Its Highway 392, which runs east from the interstate thru Windsor, and County road 5, bout a mile from the interstate...sits on the right hand side...look for a red FJ40!

Q

Well Im stuck (again) in cheyenne. I just dont have the gas money to run down... which sucks. This changes after the first of next month when I start getting paided to be a student. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I want to be the club Historian... so at least allow me to have that office if you guys vote on it tonite.... and I would be ok being the club secretary or even an assistant secretary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom