Hope we are able to quell this one! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Kulongoski is on crack... they are subsidizing ethanol.. hmm my mileage has dropped from 34 to 30 mpg.. that is real green.. he wants to tax us per mile since fuel sales are down(less gas tax revenue) and has asked public employees to work a free day here and there... can you say warped. Oh but he took a 5% pay cut... I wonder how much a governor makes? A GPS unit in everyone's car would keep us from tampering with our odometer and they could know just where we are at any give time... nice.

Dude, this is Oregon and I'm starting to wonder what people think. I have talked to people who have no problem giving up their rights for the "better of all".

Can you imagine life with out a fart-can muffler? No cheap Wal*Mart chrome spinner hub caps?!!!!

I agree with the last staments. I sometimes worry about comming back to Oregon. I came home for Christmas and maybe it is because I've seen the light outside of the state but people (espcially those centered around Eugene, Portland, Hood River) are out of their minds. I knew it was bad while going to college in Portland but it seems the last few years it has gotten out of hand. If it wasn't for the beautiful country and family there is no way I would ever move back.

By the way I'm part of the Olde North State Cruisers in NC.

AND THIS IS THE REASON WE NEED TO SECEED (sp?) FROM THE REST OF THE IDIOTS IN OREGON.

IF THIS LAW PASSED IT WOULD PROBABLY BE THE DECIDING FACTOR OF ME LEAVING THE STATE.
OR MAYBE I'LL TAKE THE 42S TO THE GOV'NRS RIDE AND FIX HIS ATTITUDE.

We are quickly turning in to Bleeding heart liberal Kalifornia!!!!! And stuff like this proves it. Yes Jefferson State, here I come!!

I am saddened by the trend of people to complete submission. It seems as though everyone wants someone else to make thier decisions for them. Regardless of the implications for thier rights.

I am trully worried for the future of our once great nation. I am afraid that our current administration will cause irreparable damage to our country. Based on the economic desicions alone.

More so I worry about us becoming subjects. I didn't realze that it was that difficult to comprehend:

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

i really dont know why everyone is tripping about the new admin and the horrific changes.
the fact is theyre never going to get all the guns even if they quit selling them.
i highly doubt the people would ever let that s*** fly. the same retard that voted for bush will be the same people standing at the front of the bitch line when they want to take em away.

its not going to happen.
yes libs suck, but IMHO they are just as lame as the conservs.
the reality is neither party has a clue nor are they non bias to anyone except the rats paying them off.

the libs arent going to tae it away, and if they do we"ll just elect another conserv to get it back.

I'm sure that's what other countries like Great Britan thought...

And I'm more concerned with the damage being done for the economic state of our nation. Where are they planning to get the money to pay for these "improvements". And once this is realized who will have to rais taxes or cut programs...oh yeah the next president. Just like Bush gets all of the blame for what Clinton started the next prez will be blamed for this ones mistakes.

Oh yeah, and start telling the truth. There should also be an IQ test in order to vote. If you don't know the first thing about the issues, or what the whole bill or measure you are voting for does....then you should be sent home to study :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom