Hoosier Cruiser Info. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I moved to Bloomington Indiana a few months ago. Originally from TX and a member of LSLC, I have missed going to meetings and being around Cruiserheads.

I would really like to join Hoosier Cruisers (http://www.hoosiercruiser.org/index.php) but their website has recently changed and there is no contact or meeting information available.

Does anyone know who I should contact?

Cheers,

ben miller

SpaceGhost is an option...I'll ping him today and have him get ya updated!

Woody,

Could you put me on the same list as Benji? I moved back to IN from MA and would like to hook up with the local Cruiserheads.

TIA,
Nick Jennings

I hit Mike up to check this thread....likely, he'll be on tonite...

Thanks Woody, always looking out for me, hehehe

Hi guys, welcome back to Indiana. The website did just get some needed updates, lots more to come with a new guy taking the task over. E-mail me and I'll give ya phone numbers and get you in the loop.

msmythe@iei.net will get you the fastest replies. A couple of us are going to Attica, Badlands this Saturday to wheel. Nothing too extreme, and the last trip for my rig for a while as I disassemble it for a new drivetrain.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey does anyone know if the Hoosier Cruisers have ever made shirts? I would be interested in getting one, being a displaced Hoosier living in CA. Let me know.

How about an Indiana discussion tab? like the ones listed below. Seems like lots of the Chapters have their own areas. Just a thought.... Luke, also from Indiana.

edit: I guess they're called "Clubs Corners"

Sloan said:
Hey does anyone know if the Hoosier Cruisers have ever made shirts? I would be interested in getting one, being a displaced Hoosier living in CA. Let me know.

Ditto fotr me, although it's been 33 years.....

Love to get a shirt.

Jim

Hey, does anyone know if the dates are right for the Badlands wheeling expedition in June. The website says 12th and 13th. That would be Sunday and Monday. I have to suspect its a typo and the real dates are 11th and 12th. I'd like to go, if I could figure out the arrangements. Thanks, Luke

LukeZero said:
Hey, does anyone know if the dates are right for the Badlands wheeling expedition in June. The website says 12th and 13th. That would be Sunday and Monday. I have to suspect its a typo and the real dates are 11th and 12th. I'd like to go, if I could figure out the arrangements. Thanks, Luke
Luke,

The emails I have from Hoosier Cruisers show 11th & 12th as you suspected...

HTH,
Nick Jennings

Yes the dates should be the 11th & 12th. Wheeling at Badlands, meet in the top parking lot (behind the ofice) at 10 am. Camping at Summers Carrol campground , some Fri. most Sat. Carry in cook out on Sat. nite.

If I would try to be there for Saturday wheeling and carry in cook-out that evening...what food should I bring to contribute? Thanks, Luke

PM'd ya

So how was the weekend venture at Attica? I almost came up on Sunday but with the rain, I didn't know if everyone would still be there. I went with the group two years ago and really enjoyed it. I would like to get involved again. When/where is the next meeting? I will plan for the next Attica venture in Sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom