HOOD FJ40 and More 40/55 Parts UPDATED! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry, but the items in this thread are no longer in my possession.

Last edited:
Set of Hinges sold. Two remain. Anybody? they are great if you have 1/2 doors that you sub out in the summer.

I am looking for two yellow round reflectors for a '69 and the hood ornement for the same.

I am looking for a passenger side mirror mount for a 76 FJ40, it's the one that bolts right onto the door hinge, got one???

Do you have the two yellow apron lights in good shape?

Interested in the windshield hold downs....How much shipped to 93230? Thanks Tommy

FJ40PARTS said:
Key Switch (w/1 key) - The lock that starts the cruiser. No switch or housing. Just the cylinder and one key (for column mounted ignition switches) 10$

nuclearlemon said:
i assume you're talking tumblers..how hard are these to pull and change? if they're easy, i'm interested.

it is basically the metal cylinder with one key. the key turns the cylinder. The electronic switch is not included. We are talking column mounts here (not dash). I'm not sure about chaning tumblers, b/c I've never done it.

I'm interested in the steering wheel if you still have it.......pm'd you...

HeathRJ said:
I'm interested in the steering wheel if you still have it.......pm'd you...

Heath,

I am waiting on a response from el_diablo. He expressed interest several days ago and has first dibs. If I don't hear something from him in the next 24hrs, I'll drop you a note.

Heath, go ahead with the wheel, not the syle I was looking for.
FJ40PARTS, your box is full. Email me for the info on the speedo cable. Gracias Amigo! :beer:

Juice said:
wiper linkage for a '77 possibly?

how badly do you need one. I may, may, have some at another location, but it will be a month or so before I can get up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom