Hood Blackout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever do a hood blackout? Let's see some pics.

........like this......

1386d1120220320-hood-blackout-owners-2-reduced.jpg

I've seen a few people, bed-line the raised part of the hood on 60's. Looks pretty slick IMO.

-Carl

Here's mine... I can't take credit for it, as it was this way when I bought it, but it is pretty slick.

This is the best shot I have of it, hope you can see it well enough.

3323933569_2748c9bab0.jpg

There was a group buy last year for these, talk to ISOTEL. $90 and he can make full or 3/4 length

Interesting, as I was thinking about doing this very thing on mine. When I get it done I'll try to find this thread & post a pic...it's still only 22* here in Indiana.

is nice

I've got a buddy with a vinyl sign business. I'll keep you posted.

Yes i did have a few intrested in FJ60 Blackouts a while back, but i never had anyone who wanted one

all i need is one person who wants to do it and i will template one out! Currently i am limited to cutting 42" wide..

Price would be about $80 Shipped for something like tsototh, or muddogbob has on his rig..

I also have many other toyota's on my site
Crawlorado Store (Powered by CubeCart)

PM me if your interested, or post up any questions

Last edited:
Trevor,

I can stop by and you can use mine to make a template if anyone is really interested.

:cheers:

Are you guys using flat paint with a clear coat on top. Also can you give me an est on how much you paid for this mod. My paint on the raised part is looking a little faded.

Krylon semi-gloss, probably cost about $10.

Hey do you have more pics of your rig? I've seen this one before and would like to see more, dif angles, light, I have a grey 62 and need to cover some flaking paint and like your scheme.

Thanks!

blackout

I've got a buddy who is gonna make one up for me. He's got a sign business. I'll post some pictures when it's done if anyone is interested.

If there's enough interest, I'll consider shipping a few out - as long as you guys are willing to pay for the expense of the vinyl.

Let's get a list going if anyone is interested....

Stand by for updates....

- jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom