Wanted Hood and drivers door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Try Classic Cruisers. Its in Poncha Colorado so not terribly far. They have lots of parts and are really good to work with.

Dukes, which style hood? early flat or later with a hump? I'll check, I think I still have 1 of each style.
Doors are different also, mostly, vent window or not and the later ones had a more rounded top. I don't have any doors.
Paul

Dukes, which style hood? early flat or later with a hump? I'll check, I think I still have 1 of each style.
Doors are different also, mostly, vent window or not and the later ones had a more rounded top. I don't have any doors.
Paul
I have a 76....
38239.jpeg

Paul
Paul, I picked up a 73, which has a good hood. It is the one without a hump. I have read that I can use it with the earlier air filter. If not, maybe we could trade and I can throw in a few more pig parts. I have to get my hands on it to see what is any good. Part of me wants to just make it a Moab vehicle that I dont worry about.

Correct on the hood, the bump was put in to clear the 2F air cleaner assembly.
I think I'm OK on 55 parts, might end up with a 72 or 73 parts rig also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom