Homos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
Our club has more posts than your club!!!!!!!!!!

See, the funny thing to all of us is that all of you are members of our club but we have never been invited to be a part of yours.

Wrong, you came to a party of ours. Brian and Ashley hosted it, and you!

Come down for our Christmas party next week.

I beg to differ, homo, no- 3FE- list- post- responder- after- you-asked- me- to post homo!

We, invited you, to come to Hawkensville for the ride. It was only after that that we, invited all of you to come to the party camp at GSMTR. HAH!

Our party is on the 10th, when is yours? homo

Ours is on the 12'th. What did you want me to post, the same sheet I told you over the phone? You gonna stick around over there? Steve even stuck out the old olive branch and asked you to stay. Looks like 1st week of Aug could work. Don't see why not.

What The?

euclid said:
Ours is on the 12'th. What did you want me to post, the same sheet I told you over the phone? You gonna stick around over there? Steve even stuck out the old olive branch and asked you to stay. Looks like 1st week of Aug could work. Don't see why not.

What are you guys talking about?
Steve

overhanger said:
What are you guys talking about?
Steve

Christmas parties. David got his feelings hurt that I didn't make him up a fancy invitation on watermarked paper with a golden seal. Like he would come anyway...

David is sooo sensitive :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom