Homemade battery tray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Putting battery back into engine bay, and made this;
homemade tray.JPG
homemade tray 2.JPG

Last edited:
Mikey likes it and so do I. Good job.

Thanks,

Ed

Dang that is nice. I like the fact that you stayed in the cruiser tradition and incorporated checker plate into it. If you make a double I might have to buy it. My modified tool tray from the tool box isn't gonna cut it anymore.

:cool: :cool:

deffinitely one of the cleaner tray installs I have seen. May have to use that bracket idea on mine when I move it.

looks great!

-Dustin

The Landcruiser has been idle to long and she will be getting some much needed attention..

Going to build the second tray soon, gonna change a few things from this one. The plate/shockmount/frame mount will stay, but not the flat bar lip/bolt bushing. Too much trouble if bends are off, had to beat this one up a bit with hammer and heat to get the fit.

Going to do a second simpler one soon.

Some things that I did in the past to/for the Landcruiser; SOA,v-8/sm420/rear traction bar/rear shackle hangers/trailer receiver /nerf bars/bracket for seats/electric fan shroud(pre-markViii),headers.

Some are still on it others have been dumped. But for sure I got my first welder/metal tools/wrenching tools-because of the FJ-40. And its time to give the rig some new 'upgrades'.

Thanks gentleman.

I think it's the best I have seen. You could make money with this.
Nice, clean, perfect fit! Good job :beer:

I fab'd a similar unit and had it hot-dip galvanized for that extra touch of practicle and cool. Tieing into the upper shock mount is a good idea. I went from existing threaded holes so it bolts in. Looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom