Holley Sniper & Howell Fuel Injection Kits - MUD Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We do not have an air cleaner adapter for the Howell kit. They aren't sold in enough numbers to justify tooling up.
I made one for my Howell set up

F363C533-4896-4936-A906-16BD80EB6E73.jpeg

Hello

I am thinking about upgrading to fuel injection. You have two kits at 1400usd and 2400usd. Can you explain the difference? What does one get for the extra 1k?

Thank you
Jared
I'm also wondering what the difference is.

Hello

I am thinking about upgrading to fuel injection. You have two kits at 1400usd and 2400usd. Can you explain the difference? What does one get for the extra 1k?

Thank you
Jared

I'm also wondering what the difference is.

The Howell kit is a 1987-1995 GM TBI system, with an adapter for the 2F intake manifold. The computer that has been programmed to run a 2F. It does come with the fuel pump, hose, fittings. You will need to provide your own generic air cleaner or make an adapter for the factory air cleaner.

The tune is fixed, though you can maybe find someone to burn a new chip if you know what changes you need to make.

These are dinosaurs, but parts are available at your local parts stores. The computer needs a home in the interior of your truck and the wiring harness is bulky.

The Holley Sniper is also a throttle body EFI unit but enjoys the benefits of 30 years of computing and EFI technological improvements. This is a more inclusive kit with nicer fuel system components, a hardline to keep rubber hoses away from the engine, and an air cleaner adapter so you can keep your factory air cleaner.

The Sniper has a wide band O2 sensor, and a powerful enough computer to self tune the fuel table while you drive it. You can make any adjustment you want to it with the handheld screen, or really dig in with the Holley EFI software and a computer cable.

The computer and most of the sensors are built into the unit, so the only cable to run into the interior is for the handheld screen.

The Sniper is superior in every measurable way except being able to buy every last part at the local parts store.

@FJ60Cam will the Underseat LRA FJ40 29gal tank accommodate your Intank fuel pump module? to use with the Sniper kit😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom