Holley Sniper EFI 2f kit part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to put Holley Sniper EFI kit on my 40. I was wanting to get the Mosley Motors kit with adaptor and in tank fuel pump but can’t get a response from them in over a month now. I put my 1978 FJ40 in Holley’s website and it says nothing available for that vehicle. Just looking to order elsewhere. Maybe Summit Racing?

As soon as I get home/back to my computer I will send you info on my sniper kit and in- tank fuel pump kit.

Redline has decent adaptors to put the 2300 into a ‘78. You can get the Sniper, fuel pump, lines and fittings from Summit. It’s not tough if you draw out your system and folllow the Holley instructions exactly. Don’t count out a quality in-line pump either. Redlines adaptors will let you use the stock air cleaner and throttle linkage. Good Luck.

Ok, check out my ebay #254962961203 for 1969-newer 2 barrel engines, or ebay #264979659072 for older 1 barrel engines. Look at my ebay #264701886687 for in-tank fuel pump mounting kits.

Thanks Jim. I’ll take a look does anyone have the Holley Sniper kit part number? There’s several to choose from on Summit and not sure what the differences are.

Most of the adapters are built for the 2300. You can get if from Holley with or without the master install kit which includes hose, fuel pump, filters etc. If you are going to use adapters and pumps from some of the other vendors don't get the master install kit.

Basic 2300: for $50 more you can get gold or black.

@FJ60Cam has been dealing with aliens so this may be delaying response.

2gc sniper

Last edited:
Looking to put Holley Sniper EFI kit on my 40. I was wanting to get the Mosley Motors kit with adaptor and in tank fuel pump but can’t get a response from them in over a month now. I put my 1978 FJ40 in Holley’s website and it says nothing available for that vehicle. Just looking to order elsewhere. Maybe Summit Racing?

Similar experience here. Gave up on Mosley. Redline picked up on the first ring. They had it all available and in stock. 2300 basic kit from holley and redline or downey is all you need.

Last edited:
Holley finally got the Sniper 2300 kit back in stock so I ordered today. What are you guys using for in-tank fuel pumps?

Appears the left hand side is popular. I’m putting it on a 40 so there is more room. Nolen has pics of it mounted.

I was thinking of putting one in my 40 also. I'll have to go back and look at Nolen's threads; the surge tanks I remember were in his 60 build(s).

Appears the left hand side is popular. I’m putting it on a 40 so there is more room. Nolen has pics of it mounted.
in the 60 i used the charcoal cannister mount on top the frame, left hand side. its just two posts with with two bands. you could replicate that with mediocre fab skills i would think.

I just purchased my sniper from Summit today. Picked up 550-850 version. Does anyone know what the 8-pin and 10-pin connections are for? I don't have the super sniper (8-pin) and I'm not planning on running Holley gauges (10-pin). Can I delete these connections somehow or do I have to leave them dangling?

Brian

The 8 pin is your everything. It’s got to be used.

I don’t use anything on the 10 pin
Per the instructions, the 8-pin is for the super sniper only. The 7-pin plug connects to the battery, fuel pump, etc. I'm just wondering what to do with the plugs I won't use. Can I delete them or just let them hang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom