Holley Feul Injection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
> Does anyone have a Holley 2di feul injection system on thier cruisers, I've had one for 3 years now, I'm having problems tuning the ecu, its running rich, will not lean out. any answers.
thanx

I have a 2di. I had the same problem. You need to check the fuel pressure. The manual calls for something like 15 or 16 psi. This was way too high for my engine (351 bored out .060, comp exetreme 4x4 cam, headers), I couldn't lean it out enough. I am running the fuel pressure at about 8.5 psi and now I can adjust the main jet adjustment some what. I think I may turn the presure down even more at some piont. At this time I will also through out that my adjustment screw (Little allen screw in the top of the throttle body) was loc tited in, so it may be a bit hard to adjust. I removed the screw and cleaned the threads.
hope this helps
Jonathan

Last edited:
Check the ground first.Mine started with fuel pump ,then it melted the main harness in to the ecu.My ecu was in the glove box so it was hard to see.Same time frame as yours is happening.It washed the bearings fast when it went rich. Rob

I've tried the feul pressure, it does not seem to work for my engine, Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom