For Sale Holland, MI: 2005 GX470 212k miles - towable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this from the original owner in January of 2018 in Texas at 205k miles. It's been great for me, I tow it behind my motorhome. It has a Blue Ox baseplate and driveshaft disconnect.

I replaced/repaired the following:

Timing belt at 207k (first one was replaced at 110-ish)
New Tires at 210k
Front seat cover replaced and repaired heater element
Front door 6x9s and rear sub replaced with 8-Ohm speakers - surrounds were shot
Just had the trans flushed - there was some metal debris in the pan but it runs and shifts fine

It's not the prettiest but is mechanically sound. Original owner kept up on maint - mostly at Lexus dealer.

I don't baby it but I do maintain it. Pictures are dirty, I can take more later if need be. I kept everything up date and was planning on driving for another year but just decided to buy a new Expedition instead. I love this rig!

20191114_130556.jpg

20191114_130621.jpg

20191114_130632.jpg

20191114_130655.jpg

Pls list a price.

Did this sell? If not im in for some under carriage pics and very interested if not a ton of rust

Did this sell? If not im in for some under carriage pics and very interested if not a ton of rust

It suddenly is again available! Last deal fell thru.

I've beaten it up a bit since then too though, so if you're looking for something nice... Look elsewhere. Rust wise, there is none. It came from Texas. The steering rack has come in contact with the upper oil pan and a couple of the wheels are bent. 1 really bent. Bad ones are on back now. Upper oil pan is epoxy'd back together and should hold unless I land it hard again. I have a new (used) set of Tacoma 16" steelies with K02's ready to go on it.

I'm open to offers. I would share video of it jumping but evidently it's the wrong file type?

It suddenly is again available! Last deal fell thru.

I've beaten it up a bit since then too though, so if you're looking for something nice... Look elsewhere. Rust wise, there is none. It came from Texas. The steering rack has come in contact with the upper oil pan and a couple of the wheels are bent. 1 really bent. Bad ones are on back now. Upper oil pan is epoxy'd back together and should hold unless I land it hard again. I have a new (used) set of Tacoma 16" steelies with K02's ready to go on it.

I'm open to offers. I would share video of it jumping but evidently it's the wrong file type?
Call me 8157904276

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom