Holiday party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in. May bring my wife. No help on the keg as we're both sober.

We are gonna simplify the plan for the party a bit, since we really don’t have a clue what the attendance will be. Food wise we will just grill burgers and dogs and Steve O is gonna take point on food and cooking. That way we can just adjust for numbers needed and leftovers can be used at a later event. Steve will bring some sides too probably with the club appropriated budget. Let’s scratch the keg, so just bring your beverage of choice and iced coolers will be here. 6420 Pima St Alexandria, VA 22312. Start time 7pm. Don’t knock upon arrival, because the party is in the basement. Just come in and head down stairs.

We are gonna simplify the plan for the party a bit, since we really don’t have a clue what the attendance will be. Food wise we will just grill burgers and dogs and Steve O is gonna take point on food and cooking. That way we can just adjust for numbers needed and leftovers can be used at a later event. Steve will bring some sides too probably with the club appropriated budget. Let’s scratch the keg, so just bring your beverage of choice and iced coolers will be here. 6420 Pima St Alexandria, VA 22312. Start time 7pm. Don’t knock upon arrival, because the party is in the basement. Just come in and head down stairs.

Steve I am disappointed that you don't want my help......are you embarrassed to be seen with me?????

No Wife, but a free pass, I will be heading up to Steve's at some point, and ride with him. Man I really hope he cooks up some vegetables....you know for those of us who " don't" "eat" "meat"

82775168.png

The wife and I are a strong maybe.

Well, shoot. It seems I forgot all about passing on the details about the food. I can pass the details about ordering from Doha, like I did last year. The store I picked it up from is in baily’s crossroads.

Things are on a bizarre trajectory today here at Mr Vee's Geriatric Caregivers & Referees. Trying to get the folks into their respective corners has gotten harder than usual today. Instead of wrenching on the LX in the warmth of the day, I'll be trying to negotiate peace between the superpowers. My hopefully possible appearance tonight will thus be short and unmemorable. I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

@PRADO3 If we had confirmed another BBQ swap it's gonna have to hold. Maybe Wednesday?

Things are on a bizarre trajectory today here at Mr Vee's Geriatric Caregivers & Referees. Trying to get the folks into their respective corners has gotten harder than usual today. Instead of wrenching on the LX in the warmth of the day, I'll be trying to negotiate peace between the superpowers. My hopefully possible appearance tonight will thus be short and unmemorable. I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

@PRADO3 If we had confirmed another BBQ swap it's gonna have to hold. Maybe Wednesday?
Not a problem. Ill be at the holiday party tonight with plus 1 and at Kilroy's on wed. Not sure on BBQ possibilities due to work schedule on Wednesday. Ill make my way out to the Bone one of these weekends.

Thanks to Jeff and Colleen for hosting another great party.

A huge thank you to Jeff, Colleen, and everybody who was there and welcomed me as one of your own. It was great to finally got a chance to speak to many of you for the first time and put some more faces to names. I like to think I payed back some kindness before I left by checking that Lex wasn't sleeping face-up! I thought about making sure he was dry, too, but that's not really a 'first date' kind of thing and I wouldn't have done anything about it anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom