Holiday party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m gonna miss the meeting next week on the Utah adventure, but it’s the time of year again to talk club holiday party. We kind of have the same situation as last year. The weekend after Xmas is kind of a dead weekend. New Year’s Eve is on a Monday. One of those nights Dec 28 or 29 could work. A Saturday in January is possible too. I’ll volunteer my basement again since it seems to work well. Talk about it Wednesday and let me know.

Holiday party is set after tonight’s meeting. Saturday December 29th 7pm. 6420 Pima St Alexandria, VA 22312 7:00 pm start. The party is in the basement so please just come in without knocking, as there may not be anyone in earshot of the front door. Family friendly so feel free to bring spouses or significant others. Sounds like we will have a club keg, and there will be iced cooler space for anything you bring. Catered dinner also which usually lasts for the first 30 or 40 guests. Would love to see some Keystone guys. If you make the trip, there are guest bedrooms available and plenty of couch space. We would also like to see Vince, Nathan and Lex who we never get to see enough of anymore. Happy holidays and we’ll see you then. Please respond if you are coming so we can gauge foodcount and refreshments.

I’d love to make this. I’ll be coming from Gainesville, so I can drive or passenge with other locals. By then, I might have a different 80 up here that actually seats 4!

Do y’all do a gift exchange (dirty Santa, white elephant, whateveryoucallit)?

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do about coercing my fellow Keystone members into attending!

I like this idea...could be ridiculously fun!

I like this idea...could be ridiculously fun!
We do a $20 max limit. Every few years we have to slap some people as the universal urge to one-up starts climbing into the $100 range. That usually just means there'll be some 5 year old cans of beer sort a few packs of gum thrown into the mix. A healthy mix of gags and legit makes for a good time.

I’d love to make this. I’ll be coming from Gainesville so I can drive or passenge with other locals. By then, I might have a different 80 up here that actually seats 4!

John, if you need a ride, I'll PM you my cell. And please no step stools, I know I'm short lol. I get a few every Christmas as a joke from my family/friends....

Depends on how many beers I’ve had...

F8AB36DE-0A54-41BC-9578-89C43667579E.jpeg

So, due to scheduling changes for holiday travel, I won't be able to make the Holiday party.
That also means I won't be able to pick up the food. Someone please volunteer to pick up the slack.

Pm me some details and I’ll see if I can help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom