Holiday Party - High Desert Cruisers - Sunday December 16th 4 pm (5 Viewers)

Attendance to Club Xmas Party

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Malary went and scheduled her birthday on the 16th. We won't be making it.

We cannot make to party. We will be visiting family through Christmas. Have a good time.

Won't be making the party. Probably heading to Florida for the weekend. First grandbaby born yesterday and I'm excited to meet her.
IMG-20181211-WA0005.jpg

Won't be making the party. Probably heading to Florida for the weekend. First grandbaby born yesterday and I'm excited to meet her.

Congrats! We hope all is well with mom and baby!

Malary went and scheduled her birthday on the 16th. We won't be making it.

Well, heck if your party is still bump'n:lol:, we'll swing by after the xmas party

Can Grant bring all the remaining tees and hoodies?

New members please contact me for your free shirt. I'll bring the bin of merchandise along to the Christmas party.
Hoodies are $25, shirts $12
Decals $3 each or 2 for $5... the small black ones appear to be pealing so the remaining stock of those are free

I'm still planning on coming, likely with Brock. Jill may or may not make it.

I'm planning to attend. Not sure if it will be 3 or 4. I'm also trying to coordinate with another party that starts at 2 so I may be late to this one.
Looks like I'm down to 2. Danise has a cold and Colin has to work. Still working on Paige to see if I can get her to come along. The fact that there will be MEAT is likely to convince her though.

I know it’s last minute, we will be there around 430

We’re going to have to pass. Things are too busy in Jemez today. Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom