Holiday Party - High Desert Cruisers - Sunday December 16th 4 pm (1 Viewer)

Attendance to Club Xmas Party

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One week & a day away! @RunnerGurl505 need anything from us?
I'll have tshirts and stickers- remember the proceeds fund these shenanigans!

Sooooo, what's the latest I can show up. Work till 1800, run by home feed/potty doggie, maybe there by 1900? Will there still be a party by then? Maybe some table scraps to eat?

I have a feeling youlll be just in time Chris!!!!

Not that I can think of. How much is said swag, anyways?

@RunnerGurl505 The hoodies - $25, t shirts $12 or FREE with membership! Decals $3 each or 2 for $5!
@pappy reports that the small black decal on his glass has failed... I'm gonna ask the printer about this and see if we can get another sun done on better stock. In the mean time those decals are free

@pappy reports that the small black decal on his glass has failed... I'm gonna ask the printer about this and see if we can get another sun done on better stock. In the mean time those decals are free

Mine is coming up from around the sides...

A request. If you are coming to the party make sure to let us know in the comments or the poll. If you are bringing an SO, kids, or guest, let us know that too so we can get a good count for food.

Also, feel free to bring a dessert.

We officially have 1 week until our Christmas party! I wanted to let you all know that the main dinner will be provided by the club. If you want any appetizers or dessert, feel free to bring it with you, it’d be greatly appreciated. I also have enough seating for about 20 people, but just in case we have a larger turnout, please bring a folding/camping chair with you.

Just a reminder: if you’d like to be involved in the Secret Santa/White Elephant gift exchange, please bring a wrapped gift between $10-$20.

Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to seeing you all!

~Liz

2 adults and a baby for us!

Hi Liz - I will be there with my wife. Thanks again for hosting!

Just a reminder, please vote in the poll. It'll be easier to keep track of folks attending.

I'm planning to attend. Not sure if it will be 3 or 4. I'm also trying to coordinate with another party that starts at 2 so I may be late to this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom