Holiday Party - High Desert Cruisers - Sunday December 16th 4 pm (1 Viewer)

Attendance to Club Xmas Party

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***Christmas Party Info***

When: Sunday, December 16th, 4-8pm

Where: 5870 Kim Rd NE, Rio Rancho 87144

Host: @RunnerGurl505 (Lizzy)

We will be having Rudy's BBQ for dinner, so come with empty stomachs, but please RSVP so that we can have a somewhat accurate head count. Beyond that it'll also be a potluck, so if you want yummy sides and/or desserts feel free to cook/bake/buy and bring them with.

There will also be a Secret Santa gift exchange. If you'd like to participate, the gift budget will be between $10-$20. I hope you all can make it!

Larry (on behalf of Liz)

Last edited:
It's time to start thinking about our xmas party. I was thinking I might host this year, but it just doesn't make sense for us with all the things we have going. Next year is probable a go for us to host but Liz will have the final say.

HOST WANTED - does somebody in the club want to volunteer to host our party this year?

Date/Time: I would suggest we plan on Sunday Dec 16th between 4 and 8 pm.

I will update this intro once we have found a host and more details are established.

Larry

I can host this year's Christmas party. That date/time works perfectly for me.

Right now, that date looks good for us, if we are in town:santa:. So, we are a maybe, right now.

The party *might* go past 8pm, just say'n :rofl:

@RunnerGurl505 this is very generous of you, thank you.
Please let @alia176 know if you need any assistance. Since he volunteered you, he's automatically the designated dishwasher and after party clean up slave

We are a maybe. We are planning to be in Florida that weekend if everything goes as expected. First grandbaby is due December 5th.

I would love to come down again for this, but already have other plans for that day

Liz - thanks for hosting! We appreciate it.

We hosted last year, and the club generously covered the cost of a holiday meal for the group. Just wanted you to be aware if you hadn't already heard that, so you don't plan for out-of-pocket costs for yourself. Send me a PM if you need more info or details on that.

Thanks again!
Evan

Liz - thanks for hosting! We appreciate it.

We hosted last year, and the club generously covered the cost of a holiday meal for the group. Just wanted you to be aware if you hadn't already heard that, so you don't plan for out-of-pocket costs for yourself. Send me a PM if you need more info or details on that.

Thanks again!
Evan

Of course, it’s my pleasure! @alia176 mentioned that the club pays for the food. I will, thank you, Evan!

I can wash dishes like none other :hillbilly:

Christmas time is finally here.
It’s time to spread some Toyota cheer,
With lockers, lifts, and new rear gears
All the things that we hold dear.

Christmas time is a time of glee,
A time to go on a spending spree,
Hoping those new bumpers be
The greatest things our eyes will see.

Christmas time is a time of joy,
A time to play with our toys.
These times together we enjoy,
For surely this is not a ploy.

Christmas time is a time to share,
The knowledge so no rig is left bare.
We armor up to prevent wear and tear,
For each rig is fine and rare.

Christmas time is finally here,
So please come by and spread some cheer.
Come and eat and have some beers,
The memories we make will last for years.
:bounce2::bounce::cheers:

Where: 5870 Kim Rd NE
Rio Rancho 87144

We will be having Rudy's BBQ for dinner, so come with empty stomachs, but please RSVP so that we can have a somewhat accurate head count. Beyond that it'll also be a potluck, so if you want yummy sides and/or desserts feel free to cook/bake/buy and bring them with. There will also be a Secret Santa gift exchange. If you'd like to participate, the gift budget will be between $10-$20. I hope you all can make it!

Where: 5870 Kim Rd NE
Rio Rancho 87144

We will be having Rudy's BBQ for dinner, so come with empty stomachs, but please RSVP so that we can have a somewhat accurate head count. Beyond that it'll also be a potluck, so if you want yummy sides and/or desserts feel free to cook/bake/buy and bring them with. There will also be a Secret Santa gift exchange. If you'd like to participate, the gift budget will be between $10-$20. I hope you all can make it!

Hi Liz - Nice poem! Thanks again for hosting! My wife and I are planning to attend.

I put it on the calendar and am hoping to make it.

Sorry we cannot make this get together. Have a Great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom