For Sale HJ61 LAND CRUISER NEW LOCKING DIFFS, AXLES, HOUSINGS, BRAKES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Many years ago I bid on a land cruiser on eBay and was outbid by what turned out to be the sellers neighbor running up the auction. This feels oddly similar so I'm going to bow out of this shenanigan. Good luck to you with your sale.
THE FELLOW WAS A FRAUDSTER. LOWERING HIS BID AFTER HE WON.
Many years ago I bid on a land cruiser on eBay and was outbid by what turned out to be the sellers neighbor running up the auction. This feels oddly similar so I'm going to bow out of this shenanigan. Good luck to you with your sale.
THE FELLOW LOWERED HIS BID AFTER HE WON. THE FRAUDSTER. NOT WITHIN MY CONTROL.

his bid was over us7500. then he lowered it to us7000. IF YOU WANT THEM I WILL ACCEPT YOUR US5000.
Sounds like you need to list on E Bay. The owner of Mud has made it well known this is not E Bay and asking for people to bid on your item is against his rules.

Sounds like you need to list on E Bay. The owner of Mud has made it well known this is not E Bay and asking for people to bid on your item is against his rules.
I THINK STAYING ON IH8MUD WILL BE MYCHOICE FOR NOW. MORE LAND CRUISER PEOPLE HERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I AM NOT WANTING BIDS, JUST BEST OFFERS.

yeah, the whole thing has a 'scammy' tinge to it now. They've been painted (why?), no solid price, pics in April turns into June, etc. I'm out.

yeah, the whole thing has a 'scammy' tinge to it now. They've been painted (why?), no solid price, pics in April turns into June, etc. I'm out.
MY YOUNG HUNTONG BUDDY HAS USE OF A PROFESSIONAL SPRAY BOOTH AND THOUGHT THEY SHOR=ULD BE PAINTED. I ASK FOR BEST OFFER AFTER SAYING WHAT I PAID YEARS AGO AND THAT TOYOTA NO LONGER OFFERS THESE UNITS. I AM ALWAYS HONEST. HAVE FOUR PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS ALL WITH TOP INTEGRITY RULES.

Thread title/heading says "new", these are definitely not new, paint might be new, axles most certainly are not.
Also based on storage climate and time, gears will be junk.

Why am I commenting??
A "barely a car guy" friend (in OR) sent me this thread link, as he wanted them for his newly acquired 62, so I figured I'd share what I told him.

Thread title/heading says "new", these are definitely not new, paint might be new, axles most certainly are not.
Also based on storage climate and time, gears will be junk.

Why am I commenting??
A "barely a car guy" friend (in OR) sent me this thread link, as he wanted them for his newly acquired 62, so I figured I'd share what I told him.
I WILL SEE IF HE ENQUIRES ABOUT THEM. MANY THAKS FOR YOUR HELP AND CONSIDERATION. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, SIR. PERHAPS YOU CAN TELL ME HIS NAME ON THIS WEBSITE? WHAT YEAR IS HIS HJ62?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom