HJ61 Land cruiser fender mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been ĺooking for fender mirrors for my right hand drive turbo diesel 1988 land cruiser. Toyota doesn't stock them anymore. They are the electric power mirrors mounted on the front fender just behind the headlights. Our cruiser came from British Columbia, Canada. I need the left side, but matching Oem new or aftermarket would be great. Any ideas where I could get these unusal mirrors?

I have been ĺooking for fender mirrors for my right hand drive turbo diesel 1988 land cruiser. Toyota doesn't stock them anymore. They are the electric power mirrors mounted on the front fender just behind the headlights. Our cruiser came from British Columbia, Canada. I need the left side, but matching Oem new or aftermarket would be great. Any ideas where I could get these unusal mirrors?

Only place you will find fender mirrors will be through yahoo auctions japan or similar. Fender mirrors were only offered on Japanese 'vans'. Electric versions are a touch less desireable in Japan but still fetch a high price.

These below should work, just need to change the harness connector which is a quick and easy job.

Random but do you live near Catonsville? My buddy has sent me pics of an hj61 driving around that area.

Last edited:
My hj has the holes in the fender plugged, but I have not seen the mirrors for sale, searched a bit but not in Europe.

Only place you will find fender mirrors will be through yahoo auctions japan or similar. Fender mirrors were only offered on Japanese 'vans'. Electric versions are a touch less desireable in Japan but still fetch a high price.

These below should work, just need to change the harness connector which is a quick and easy job.

Random but do you live near Catonsville? My buddy has sent me pics of an hj61 driving around that area.
Thank you for the link. We are bidding on these, but won't know if we are the highest bidder until later. We have military drills at Camp Fretterd and sometimes drive to it in the land cruiser, but that's not catonsville.

Thank you for the link. We are bidding on these, but won't know if we are the highest bidder until later. We have military drills at Camp Fretterd and sometimes drive to it in the land cruiser, but that's not catonsville.

good luck! Hope you get them. Probably not the same truck, seems like there’s a few popping up in that area.

I got a set from mot about 8 years ago. I haven't seen him on Mud for a while though. I wish I kept the box so I would still have the part numbers. I used nutserts in the fenders so I could take them off while working under the hood.

20200404_103748.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom