For Sale HJ61 JDM take offs (rear step bumper and running boards) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a few JDM take off from my HJ61.

First off I have the rear step bumper with the cross member attached. This is in three main pieces plus the brackets. It's not in great shape, but it's all there.

While removing it some of the bolts came off easy, some broke, and some had to be torched off. You will need all new hardware.

I have been told this is worth somewhere between $50 and $500 so I have no idea what to ask. Let's start somewhere in the middle and shoot for $350 $150 plus shipping OBO. *NOTE: With the rear cross member still attached this thing weighs quite a bit. Be ready for that while taking shipping into account.

Pics:

IMGP3250-XL.jpg

IMGP3253-XL.jpg

IMGP3256-XL.jpg

IMGP3258-XL.jpg

IMGP3260-XL.jpg

The rest of the pics can be found here

Next I have the factory running boards including all of the mounting tabs!

Condition is pretty good on these. The front rubber piece on the right side is cracked, but still there. All hardware and bolts included on these.

They appear to be aluminum and do not weigh too much, but they are large. Again, I have no idea what to ask for these so how about $150 $100 plus shipping OBO??

Pics:

IMGP3246-XL.jpg

IMGP3249-XL.jpg

IMGP3248-XL.jpg

IMGP3244-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinkin it's has dffrent mounts , will this fit a 97 LX? Thanks

Bump for new prices. $150 plus shipping for the bumper and $100 plus shipping for the running boards!

I'm interested, bu it's not clear to me from looking at various diagrams that I need the crossmember. Do you know? Can you tell? I have an '84 FJ60.

I'm interested, bu it's not clear to me from looking at various diagrams that I need the crossmember. Do you know? Can you tell? I have an '84 FJ60.
I'm not sure how this would bolt up to an FJ60 that never had the step bumper installed. Maybe someone else has done this in the past that can help out? Either way, I would include the cross member and if you need it you have it. If not, in the scrap pile it goes!:)

Could you check the shipping for NY 11374 residential? Thanks.

Running boards are long gone. The rear step bumper is still around though! If someone wants it for cheap they better speak up before I scrap it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom