SOLD HJ61 (FJ60/Fj62) Full Split Seat Set, fully Recovered, Brown, Marine Vinyl, Beautiful (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 60 series seat set with the split rear bench that I am deciding to sell. They are in near perfect condition, no issues at all, the seats look incredible. I haven't put nearly any miles on them but a great deal on aftermarket seats made me pull the trigger to sell these. Some details:

-HJ61 turbo seats with driver lumber support knob
-aftermarket heavy duty sliders, fastened to pre85 Fj60 adapters. ( can steer you to post 85 options if you need for adapters)
-Fully recovered in marine grade vinyl, have lots extra for any interior matching needs, brown matches my 84 interior perfectly
-rear seats added custom ABS plastic to replace thin cargo vinyl area trim cover for added durability in cargo area.
-Rare-ish split rear seats, not so easy to grab in North America. No crazy mods, just drill a few holes for brackets and bolt.

Im an honest seller and will take whatever pics and answer whatever questions you need to figure it out! I am extremely OCD with this cruiser and these seats reflect that.

$850 for set of all seats and hardware. Located near Seattle- will travel within reason!

IagVVvH.jpg

6CazY2f.jpg

LKeyApn.jpg

VQ4nRTQ.jpg

eIqZPRa.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom