Wanted HJ61 Fender Flare (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have one broken factory fender flare on the rear left side of the vehicle. I am looking for a replacement if anyone has one available. truck is a 1989 HJ61

Thanks, Steve

How bad is it? I broke mine into two peices and was able to fix with fiberglass and I dont know s*** about fiberglass repair. Flares are not easy to come by and are pretty expensive.

20201031_110940.jpg
20201114_152257.jpg
20201115_134802.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is missing the whole
lower section of the back so not that easy.

If you dont find any other leads you might be able to get somthing from here. Seems like they will help with getting stuff shipped to the US. Just search hj61 here is an example.

Therewas a guy in the JDM classified offering to ship items from japan.

Hi,

I can get full sets of fender flares for a HJ61 if anyone is looking for them.

Send me a PM for more information.

I can post to you in the US or worldwide.

Thanks!
Toyota Dyna

-----

Looking for a LHD, Diesel Land Cruiser?

Canarian Landcruiser Exports • LHD • Diesel

I have one broken factory fender flare on the rear left side of the vehicle. I am looking for a replacement if anyone has one available. truck is a 1989 HJ61

Thanks, Steve
I have a full set that came off my old HJ61. I can’t recall the exact condition and will grab some photos for you if you still require these. Send me a PM and let me know exactly which fender is most crucial.

Let me confirm the condition and report back to the group on this thread. I sold my HJ61 to a fellow mud member and no longer have a need for them. Been awhile since I physically touched them, and will report back before the weekend.

Reproduction Flares.

Forgot to add this to my watch list. I am still looking! Thanks, Steve

Pm sent Rckhound 😎🤷‍♂👊🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom