hj61 altimeter digital thermometer wiring schematic? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for the overhead altimeter/thermometer that cam in the vx models of the hj61. I've searched all over the forum but cant find anything. Nothing in my 85 fsm either.

I'm guessing the display on the thermometer is bad. I have power going to the unit but the thermometer display is dead. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Any if anybody knows where the outdoor temp sensor is located that would be a help also. I've dug around the bumper and front valence but can't find it.

Last edited:
I just pulled it all apart. Tugged/wiggled on all the wiring and now it lights up! And it bright!. So I may hold off on soldering everything again.

Thanks very much for the link

My inside temp appears to be working properly. However the outside temp isn't. I saw on thread you linked that is under the front bumper...however I have the factory pto winch bumper. I've looked everywhere and don't see a sensor.
Anyone know where the outside temp sensor is on a factory pto winch truck?

I just pulled it all apart. Tugged/wiggled on all the wiring and now it lights up! And it bright!. So I may hold off on soldering everything again.

Thanks very much for the link

My inside temp appears to be working properly. However the outside temp isn't. I saw on thread you linked that is under the front bumper...however I have the factory pto winch bumper. I've looked everywhere and don't see a sensor.
Anyone know where the outside temp sensor is on a factory pto winch truck?

Mine was on the left side of the extended porch frame section behind this plate. Bolted using this hole.

_____rHuWCreefurHe1-vi.jpg

I figured it was out there somewhere...mine is missing. Not sure where the wiring is for it either b/c its not there.

Do you wanna sell the sensor you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom