For Sale HJ60 Fuel Tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have an HJ60 fuel tank to sell. I don't know much about it or even know what I should be asking for it. I will start out asking 400.00 buyer pays shipping.

I purchased a fj62 fuel tank from another forum member and he sent me this hj60 tank by mistake. Shipping is pretty expensive and not worth shipping it back to him. Instead I am trying to sell it so he can recoup something. The shipping charge to me cost 139.00 but I believe he used a business account to get a better rate, just to give you an idea.

I will try to get some picutres up in the next few days.

Located in Northern New Mexico.

20180203_110208.jpg

20180203_110229.jpg

20180203_110249.jpg

20180203_110302.jpg

I believe this is the same as a FJ60 tank. Not sure they are fetching such high $'s. I may be wrong but do know HJ61 and FJ60 tanks are interchangeable. Pretty sure HJ61 and HJ60 tanks are the same. 62 tanks bring a premium since they have an internal pump and the tanks are no longer available from Toyota.

I believe this is the same as a FJ60 tank. Not sure they are fetching such high $'s. I may be wrong but do know HJ61 and FJ60 tanks are interchangeable. Pretty sure HJ61 and HJ60 tanks are the same. 62 tanks bring a premium since they have an internal pump and the tanks are no longer available from Toyota.

It is not the same as an FJ60 tank, they have different part numbers. Hj60 and HJ61 tanks are the same. I have not compared it side by side to an FJ60 so I don't know what the difference is. Since HJ60 of HJ61 LCs were not available in the US I would expect they are a little harder to find than a FJ60 or FJ62 Tank which is why I started the price where I did. I am open to offers if anyone is interested, as I stated I don't really know what to ask for it.

It is not the same as an FJ60 tank, they have different part numbers. Hj60 and HJ61 tanks are the same. I have not compared it side by side to an FJ60 so I don't know what the difference is. Since HJ60 of HJ61 LCs were not available in the US I would expect they are a little harder to find than a FJ60 or FJ62 Tank which is why I started the price where I did. I am open to offers if anyone is interested, as I stated I don't really know what to ask for it.
Sounds good on the part #’s. I do have multiples of each and even ran a 61 with a 2F60. They are the same product. Nice thing about diesel tanks is they generally don’t rust out. Tanks are getting harder to find and I expect the selling price will reflect that. Good luck. Jim

Bump, Someone make me an offer on this.

Bump

So I finally got to pulling and swapping tanks in my project and wanted to share as per @CenTexFJ60 shared earlier it appears that the fj60 and hj60 tanks are the same as far as I can see. So if anyone is looking for one one of these I have two new asking price 100.00 plus shipping.

For comparison and helping others I took a picture. From left to right, dirty to clean pictured are fj60, hj60, and fj62 tanks.

20180524_213018.jpg

Great info! Is the fuel pick up inner diameter the same between the HJ60 and FJ60 one? Just wondering if one flowed more fuel than the other.

Thanks,

Great info! Is the fuel pick up inner diameter the same between the HJ60 and FJ60 one? Just wondering if one flowed more fuel than the other.

Thanks,

I don't have the puck up for the hj60 tank so I cannot compare that part to the fj60 tank.

Thanks,
Dave, are you talking about where the sending unit goes? If so they are the same.

Not the sending unit, but the diameter of the metal tube where the fuel flows from the tank to the engine.

Not the sending unit, but the diameter of the metal tube where the fuel flows from the tank to the engine.
Must be the same size. I switched tanks and did not flip the hoses. The 61 tank worked with the 60 hoses

I still have the hj60 tank and the diesel specific pickup tube. Open to offers. I know shipping has been pretty high for these.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom