HJ60/FJ60 suspension springs compatibility (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

goodtwin

SILVER Star
Threads
Are there major differences between HJ60 and FJ60 suspension springs?

I’ve owned both and I would imagine that the 2H is heavier than the 2F but maybe not that much heavier?

Other than Possible weight differential, are the dimensions the same?

Could FJ60 springs be used on an HJ60?

Thanks!

I am running second hand springs from an FJ60 on the front of my HJ60 at the moment. They looked identical when I removed them from the wrecked FJ60. I've also just purchased an entire 2" lift kit set from another FJ60 that I intend to fit to my HJ60 at some point. I havent got any concerns about them fitting.

I am running second hand springs from an FJ60 on the front of my HJ60 at the moment. They looked identical when I removed them from the wrecked FJ60. I've also just purchased an entire 2" lift kit set from another FJ60 that I intend to fit to my HJ60 at some point. I havent got any concerns about them fitting.

Rad. Thank you!

Are there major differences between HJ60 and FJ60 suspension springs?

I’ve owned both and I would imagine that the 2H is heavier than the 2F but maybe not that much heavier?

Other than Possible weight differential, are the dimensions the same?

Could FJ60 springs be used on an HJ60?

Thanks!

I looked up weight and found 728 lbs for 2H and 600 for 2F.

Depends of the year. I have a 1988 HJ60. When looking at springs I noticed that leaf count was different in most aftermarket stock height springs. HJ60 had more in rear and front. Fronts have also a thick load leaf at the bottom in front. Also the part pictures show different leaf count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom