!! HJ60, factory 12HT and 2846km on the clock! Wish it was mine!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
that is ridicuous........I hope mine didnt look that way new!!!!! If it did...the PO did it justice!
way over priced and what the hell is the wrap around exo tube protection????

So it has only averaged 118 km a year. That is amazing.

I'd give him 20k for it, seriously.

im in love i want it so much

A dream, exept for the exo-stupidity. And there's something awfully wrong with this Cruiser. Look to the position of the steering wheel!!! That must be the reason that the owner is selling it:D
But the thing is that that Cruiser is $40,000.- away from our lawn, while our own Cruisers, that we built up with so much love and @#$%&-ing, are busy looking good in front of our houses, right?!

Me likes engine bay !!!!!!

"It has never been driven on the road nor has it ever been wet. It has always been garaged and placed on stands"

So, I am guessing that the owner bought it with the intention of keeping it as a "survivor" type vehicle to sell years later? Why else would it be kept on stands in a garage?

I think its cool but not necessarily THAT cool. What would you do with something that old with that low of miles on it? The more you drive it, the less its worth. The more you sit in it, the less its worth. Basically, the moment that you pull it out of that garage and over to yours, its going to depreciate (not to mention youve already payed too much).

It should be in a museum...

"This vehicle has always been serviced by a diesel mechanic at regular intervals."

What service intervals?? it has 2500km on it. I wonder if its even had an oil change? I bet its original coolant too.

Yeah, that's like almost 44,000.00 in USD as well.
If it were LHD and near me I would stupidly be forced into some serious haggling with the owner of that fine specimen.

What would you do with something that old with that low of miles on it? The more you drive it, the less its worth. The more you sit in it, the less its worth. Basically, the moment that you pull it out of that garage and over to yours, its going to depreciate (not to mention youve already payed too much).

So, it's basically like buying a brand new car...except it's a sweet ass Cruiser and not some piece of crap new car

"This vehicle has always been serviced by a diesel mechanic at regular intervals."

What service intervals?? it has 2500km on it. I wonder if its even had an oil change? I bet its original coolant too.

That's what I was thinking. It probably had 1 oil change, to get rid of the running in oil, and that was it. Unless they mean the once every 3 month interval the owner's manual calls for.

And I doubt it's in as great a condition as they make it out to be. All this standing still, probably for months at a time, won't do it much good.

Wouldn't mind having that gearbox-engine combo though. :)

This vehicle has been on carsales for about 4 years, always at $40K. The bizarre thing is that if has never been driven 'on the road', how did it clock up 2,846 km? Sounds odd.

Someone should buy it and part it out on 'Mud. :lol:

I'd like the cigarette lighter and that one of the screws that holds the thingamajigger to the whatsitcalled up under the dash.

as previously stated thats been there for aaaages, why the fxxx would you pay 40gs for something thats worth 15 (tops) ?? the price being asked is stupid.. you could pick up a hj61 with factory lockers and all the fruit, with the lift and everything already done for 15.. that leaves you with 25gs to build your already set rig into a monster... or buy a young hot stripper wife.

i know which route id take

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom